• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is today a bad day or a good day, or in between?

jajingna

jajingna

Sunny day here, took a walk, heard library here should re-open tomorrow for limited hours, I missed the place last six months. So, not a bad day so far.

C

catdom

In between. Not the worst day but I still feel sad

Blooming

Blooming

I am in the middle of between good and being in the middle. Hope that makes sence. :p

M

markprosso538

down for a few days, but sleeping and eating better, but don't want to eat good cuz am trying to lose weight :/ this belly just won't friggin quit :/

jajingna

jajingna

Mostly an anxious day, just bummed out, feeling low, a lot of crappy thoughts, guess I've got issues, seems like I'm angry or frustrated or just sick of a lot of things

I

Ian Haines

My day was oddly better. Some weight training, knife throwing, some tidying and sorting in a house and I know, now, that I'll never catch up in that area! Got 2 beautiful dark-silver Satin shirts (I'm a collector) ready to wear with a black 2-piece suit, if I go on that far from likely walk...the only thing through which I could rescue an otherwise wretchedly depressing half-year.

I watched a comedy movie, ate 3 huge bars of Aero milk chocolate, ignored the news. Then, I tried and failed to figure out Android, tried and failed to figure out Android, tried and failed to figure out Android and I finished by trying and failing to figure out Android! All in all, leaving the Android thing out, today was not a bad day!

[ Advice: If you've just spent 12 minutes smashing your new phone to pieces with a club hammer, is there any likelihood of getting it to ever work, again? ]

Like I said: Not a bad day...something must be wrong! :)

I

Ian Haines

I like to take a dozen or so with me into town, lots of nice targets around. 🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🗡🔪
Well, I'm a survivalist...always prepping for breakdowns in law and order, etc., but I'd never consider taking my knives into town, I must admit. In Britain, you can't have a tiny pen knife with you, even in the boot of your car, without being arrested...seriously!

Let's not swerve any further off-topic, though.

jajingna

jajingna

I was just making a joke, obviously not a good one, because "knife throwing" struck me as an unusual hobby

Blooming

Blooming

Feel OK and a little happy today. Have just finished Mindfulness exersices now. ☺

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
magpie3318 Depression Forum 5
wollie Depression Forum 73
Blooming Depression Forum 10
Antimatter Depression Forum 12
T Depression Forum 2