• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is today a bad day or a good day, or in between?

jajingna

jajingna

A bad day for me, didn't sleep well last night. So much unhappy thinking today, just frustrated with life. Pretty bored too, and having a hard time focusing on anything. Hope for a good sleep tonight.

R

redpillar

i had the same day as you minus the sleep issue. i feel so frustrated and passively suicidal. i feel like doing something like self harming or suicide because i am bored and my life has issues that have no solutions but it won't be a good idea so i am not going to do it but i want out of feeling this way so badly.

T

treasurebox

It is a good day. We will make it really a good day. Choose to have a good day because it is possible. The One who made you gives us good day. A good day with happiness and peace.

jajingna

jajingna

Somewhat better today because of more sleep. What a difference that makes. Got some pork chops in the oven now. Probably will get out for a walk later.

jajingna

jajingna

Not so much sleep again, not sure what's going on. Was sleeping more hours for a while. Not keen on waking up early for no reason. Maybe need to block out sunlight better. Eh, something is bothering me, not sure what.

Blooming

Blooming

Not my best day, but, but, life moves on ... :rolleyes:

wollie

wollie

A bad day for me, didn't sleep well last night. So much unhappy thinking today, just frustrated with life. Pretty bored too, and having a hard time focusing on anything. Hope for a good sleep tonight.
Same here only I'm pissed off with every thing, the world dosent make any sence any more I mean what the f+++k did I get born for there is nothing here for me.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Both good and bad. Spent a lot of time ruminating on things I have done in the past that I wish I hadn’t done. Made some nice scones for breakfast, though, and went on a nice walk with Pepper and my Mom so things more or less balanced themselves out.

jajingna

jajingna

Yeah, I saw your scones on the other thread, looked good.

Insufficient sleep has affected me, and too much caffeine. Makes for a day of wacky thinking and stress, but a shower helped a bit, could try a walk too.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Yeah, I saw your scones on the other thread, looked good.

Insufficient sleep has affected me, and too much caffeine. Makes for a day of wacky thinking and stress, but a shower helped a bit, could try a walk too.
Lack of sleep can be literally crazy making.
I hope you are able to catch up with your zzz’s tonight. xo, j

Blooming

Blooming

I didn't sleep well this night. Stupid as I was I took two benzos and woke up too late this day. Not that I have to go to work, but I need to have a balanced structure of my day to be able to feel well. I did some physical exercises and became anxious. Tried to do Mindfulness and found myself more anxious. Went to bed and found inner peace at last. Now I am up again trying to make something positive out of the rest of the day. :coffee:

jajingna

jajingna

I got around six hours sleep but I'm better with 8 or 9. I believe it's good to get outdoors in the sunlight for at least 30 minutes each day (not that every day is sunny), and have a dark, cool room at sleep time.

Blooming

Blooming

I am doing a little fight this morning. I promised myself yesterday that I was going out for a walk after breakfast this day. I only want to go to bed again. I will sit at the table for a little while before I decide. Options: The bed will make me more tired - The walk outside will give me enegy and fresh air. We'll see ... :sleepy2::coffee:

Pearlriverbridge

Pearlriverbridge

In between I guess. not the worst day but definitely not good either.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
magpie3318 Depression Forum 5
wollie Depression Forum 73
Blooming Depression Forum 10
Antimatter Depression Forum 12
T Depression Forum 2