Is this too much info

R

rigglandhudd

Years ago lived in townhouse and roommate complained I had so many men around house. Then I was accused of having one night stand with man dated and ive dated like 20 guys so felt need clarify to cousin,sis in law granny how many men I've slept with And that I'm not a hoe. Is that understandable given circumstances or needed?my granny said prob had or did have that many while at townhouse? Wrong!! Think would tell me if bothered by me telling them? Ho do I know if they believe me? Anyone ever been in similar situations or related story tell?

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

20 guys over what time period? :hug:

I've dated 4 guys over a 10 year period, one of them was a serious long term relationship :hug:

i'm through with relationships now though, personally :hug:

R

rigglandhudd

20 guys in six years then I was single celibate eight years (I'm in my thirties starting dating at eighteen).dated my ex then single celibate past three years

R

rigglandhudd

Does dating 20 guys in six years make me wild?does that make my smaller number of partners unbelievable or it doesn't matter keep info to myself?

R

rigglandhudd

What about me not getting pregnant or std besides hpv . Does that help show I haven't been with that many men?