• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

is this the right place im not sure =(

X

xxxmetal-chickxxx

am i right on saying this is the right place??

Im having these really bad anxiety attacks atm over silly things like going to the shop. Im totally fine if i have someone like my husband with me but if its only me and my daughter im sooooo stressed about being there. i hate it .. its like a lurching feeling in my stomach even thinking about it.

It took me 3 days on my own because my husband was away to get milk for my daughter. i actually hate being out on my own? is this the right place or is there another place for this kind of behaviour.

??

B

benji123531

Hi,
My partner had the same problem about 10 years ago but hers was due to severe OCD and a fear of germs. Because of this we got a job together so she wouldnt be on her own, it was 4 years before she went for any help.
I fear that it was a few years to late, she has got so bad now that it seams there is no funding for such a complex problem as hers.
I guess what i am trying to say is try to get the doctors to do a home visit (if you feel you cant go and see them) and ask to be refered to your local mental health team. Mental health teams have people that can see you at your own home. The doctor also my be able to put you on some meds that may help.
Have you spoken to your husband about this as it is very important to have as much support as possable.
I know it is very hard to tell any one that you are having problems but it is alot better to seek help as soon as possable.
Hope this helps.