Is this a type of derealization/depersonalization or something else?

M

meriland29

I had this sudden, unexpected feeling as though i was 'seeing sounds' or 'hearing colors'. Like when you are getting really high and you lose touch with real focus and what you are actually, physically looking at cause your brain decided to go batty. It freaked me out so bad, i thought I was going to have a psychotic break. I didn't understand what was happening to me. I wasnt sure if I was even physically there anymore or if I was dead and am now a ghost, asleep, or in a coma. It felt like a acid trip or something...but I didn't do any drugs, i was home all day. I had enough sleep, food, etc. I do have a severe anxiety disorder on top of a panic disorder, however this is new and came out of nowhere. All of these DRDP stories are like...people feel alien to themselves or everyone around them does. Does anyone else feel their brain take over with intrusive images? Like your eyes are shutting off? Can anyone relate?????

P

PoZXplor3r28

Hey I can certainly relate to what your on about...sometimes when my head proper goes off on one I get this strange sort of almost slumping into a nod type sensation and my periferal vision starts to go and i start trippin mad images that dont make sense! Last time i got it i saw what looked really creased giant dryed out bed sheets that were more like huge sheets of rigid card board but with the texture of fabric and the overlapping pattern of rose petals...I know dont make sense right?...but whats more they got more and more in my face and I got some euphoric sensations in my limbs but if i strained to open my eyes they all dissappeared but immediately began to proceed toward me again if i lost focus on getting rid of it...this mustve gone on for a good couple of minutes and at one point i had to put my hand out to suport myself on the coffe table as i was so dissoriented i was going to fall face first into the table...it was scary as hell because I thought i was going blind and that my brain was making the images to try and make sense of my environment without visual markers!...I felt proper detached from myself but then the next minute boom normal again...cant explain it n dont even know where to begin trying so won't but i too have got severe anxiety...not so much the panicking but a almost permanent sense of dread like something ominous is about to happen! As well as what I believe to be bi-polar...Still don't explain that shit though ay?...who knows but i can unfortunately say that i can definitely relate to what your on about!!!

P

PoZXplor3r28

So glad i seen your post...your the only person who's seemed to have had anything similar to what ive experienced on just a few occassions but a few too many for me! Seriously thought it would sound too barmy to be believed n would never hadve said shit had i not seen your post....but the whole eyes shuttin off.. the trippin...the mad alien detached sensations..i had it all mate just like you...absolute madness but cool to know i aint alone in the universe!!...wonder what it is though ay???