• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is this a symptom of anxiety you've had?

R

RLoader87

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum...

I've been suffering with what i think is anxiety for a while but I wanted to know if anybody has experienced the following symptoms?

Tingling almost like I've put vapour rub on side of face on one side / Pressure in one side of temple

Ear fullness

I'm not tired but I have really heavy eyes

Thanks for your help
R

Direisalone

Direisalone

Can't say I've felt that during feelings of anxiety cept maybe the heavy eye thing but apparently tingling and numbness of the face can be quit common with anxiety. Spoken to your Doctor about it?

R

RLoader87

Thanks for your reply... I have and they didn't seem worried about it :s

Direisalone

Direisalone

Perhaps they didn't think it was bad enough to warrent anything. Have you tried maybe getting in contact with MIND? they're pretty good in the UK and can self refer yourself.

J

Jtown

I’ve had the ear fullness and tingling and temple pain. Tension headaches can cause those sensations and pretty sure those are anxiety induced. It can do crazy things to your body 😩

L

leighanne52

I've had pressure on one side of temple and ear fullness and heavy eyes oh the ear fullness hurts and so does pressure on one side yes thats anxiety!!!

D

Drama_llama

I’ve hand the tingling in my face occasionally, as well as heavy eyes, but that’s because I don’t sleep. I nearly dozed off in the car the other day, (I wasn’t the one driving). I’m just wondering what is meant by ear fullness? Does it affect your hearing?

J

Jtown

I think the ear fullness is caused from clenching your teeth, at least that’s what my Dr said mine was from.

R

RLoader87

Yeah my eyes are strange because I don't feel tired I'm still running and exercise they just feel really heavy :( Horrible!!!

Thanks for you replies

PanickyPete

PanickyPete

Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum...

I've been suffering with what i think is anxiety for a while but I wanted to know if anybody has experienced the following symptoms?

Tingling almost like I've put vapour rub on side of face on one side / Pressure in one side of temple

Ear fullness

I'm not tired but I have really heavy eyes

Thanks for your help
R
The tingling and numbness of the face can be caused by hyperventilation. As you get more anxious, your heart rate increases, this makes your breathing increase, which can cause your blood to become over-oxygenated.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Anxiety Forum 0
J Anxiety Forum 18
E Anxiety Forum 2
T Anxiety Forum 2
T Anxiety Forum 14