• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Is there way to not deal with people in DAILY basis??

M

MHFPokeplantz

Daily in workdays I mean. Some type of lifestyle or work in which a person can survive (even with difficults of course, things dont have to be easy, rarely are) but not DEPENDING DAILY to deal or interact with people.

Answer is likely to be Not but worth trying here

zula77

zula77

Working from home really eased my social anxiety, I recommend it, obviously it's not always possible though. If you find something office/computer based, it's worth asking your boss if you can do part of the week at home if possible

M

MHFPokeplantz

Working from home really eased my social anxiety, I recommend it, obviously it's not always possible though. If you find something office/computer based, it's worth asking your boss if you can do part of the week at home if possible
I imagine, a problem is that all employments for home work I saw so far (not many rly) demand equipaments, HIGH QUALITY ones (sucks)
BUUT I heard some employ and give the equipments, so there may be a chance for me

Twinkle Toes

Twinkle Toes

Not unless you win the lottery I guess and go live in the middle of a jungle or somewhere really cold!

You could try and get signed off work and move somewhere more remote but you'd have a more limited income to live off.... move to a farm or a croft on a remote scottish island with no neighbours for miles and grow your own food, catch fish for dinner!! :)