• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is there anything you want to say to your voices? Just write it here!

Weirdnumber

Weirdnumber

I go first.
"You handicapped little b.tch, nobody cares about what you say.
I don't understand what you want from me.
Actually I can't even understand what you are saying,
but it doesn't matter because whatever it is
I don't really give a sht.
You are pathetic and embarrassing.
You are USELESS.
I don't want to hear you anymore.
Please get the fck off my head asap.
Bye"

Sorry for swearing but I really needed it
Now it's your turn

wollie

wollie

Dear voices you have been with me for 11 years isnt it time you just F***ed off
I hate you so much and I think you 2 are a big pile of s**t.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Yes, but these guys have summed it up for me.

Perhaps 2020 will be the year my voice shuts his f-ing mouth and uses his f-ing brain.
But just like the past 4 years I'm not holding my breath.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

HAHAH.

It's funny because we all share similar sentiments. :)

N

natalie

Well, I for one prefer no tto eveualate, the voices, so I listen to suitable music instead, and on med.

EdEd

EdEd

Today I have nothing bad to say , went well and smooth.. very quiet. Perfect.. if this changes I'll use this one to vent.

D

Darknesssdaughter

Who is Nicole Wilson, and I never heard the expression you use, I'm trying to understand them, but I half forgotten then already.
You bring sometimes random names in my mind? Are you having fun?
You waked me up.
Why you pretend to be Asmodeus, never heard of this one nighter? But I googled them. My sleep is gone.
So don't disturb me when I'm falling asslep especially after a full night of insomnia!

EdEd

EdEd

Today , the sounds are rather annoying... the sounds of my thoughts are rather abrasive sounding..they keep coming out as a yell... as more of a noise than a sound.. I'm not thinking or doing anything to indicate that I want to hear my thoughts like this. I never indicate that I want to hear the sounds of my thoughts.. I just took some vitamins , it will help. So to the sounds that I hear:
" Please discontinue your volume level and go away permanently , far far away into the ocean... and bother the sea creatures instead of me. I would highly recommend the course of action that allows me to remain in permanent silence today just like it was yesterday.. that would be phenomenal. "

J

JustARide

I thought you were here to help me... you used to protect me by telling me what to do to feel better. Now you just want to tell me what to do and get angry when I don't. I dont deserve the things you say. I dont deserve you telling me i have to die. I know you are lying - nothing bad is going to happen just because I am alive. I am not as significant as you want me to believe.. you are just punishing me for talking to others about you. You are so transparent. 🖕

EdEd

EdEd

So what I gather from this is everyone who replied does not want to hear the sounds of their thoughts , they dont want to hear the sounds of voices... or sound effects in general... hmm.. sounds like you all are expressing your wants and desires pretty well... does it persist I wonder.

Weirdnumber

Weirdnumber

It persists; and there's this music in my head...I hate it. Today it's Radiohead - The Bends, which I listened to 2 days ago. ffs

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Mine definitely persists, he won't stop talking, singing or making music. Although he can mimic songs and music perfectly so it sounds like the real thing in my mind it still doesn't make it any less annoying.

But lately I have a sick cat and he won't shut up saying she's going to die, she had an operation yesterday and he said she wouldn't make it through it but she did, she spent the night at the vets and he said she wouldn't survive the night but she did. He keeps having fantasies about me being told she's died, needless to say I hate him for all this, I may never forgive him and we're only just turning 40 in February, chances are he's going to spend the rest of his life being ignored and excluded from my life and I hope he has another 40 years of misery.

Weirdnumber

Weirdnumber

Anyway, my voices would never do something like that, they just keep repeating the same damn things

Daybreak

Daybreak

Right now, I'm telling my voices "I have a very particular set of skills..."que the rest of the speech from the movie Taken :dance: