• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is there anyone try medication for thought broadcasting and it realy worked????

T

Troblasea

Im not here to Argue about thought broadcasting ,Because I made sure it 100% real, but im hear to ask other thought broadcasters if there is anyone try a medication and it worked and cured TB ,so pleae help me

Passionflower

Passionflower

I have thought broadcasting happening to me, but unfortunately none of the medication I have been on has helped with it.

T

Thelma27

I am on mirtazapine at the moment and it has been helping but I still have symptoms I don't know if i can call mine thought broadcasting because I believe that people put their thoughts into my head etc o have been on a few other meds but none worked as well as the one I am on now however I am still struggling with forgetfulness confusion voices and hallucinations but due to mr forgetfulness I rarely remember what the voices say or what I see because by the time fear sets I forget why I am afraid etc I just strive to stay well enough to think logically and stay calm because I am tired of getting my Hope's up of being well

T

TheHeartHasAVoice

If you mean auditory hallucinations meds may have an impact and it may be different from person to person. They work in a similar way to how anxiety meds treat anxiety. There are many more ways to respond to hallucinations. Simply take care of your health.

ht46

ht46

I found amisulpride took away the feeling of people reading my mind to a degree much better. But starting to get voices coming back. I still think people on tv read my mind but not as intense

P

Polar-Faz

I'm on Aripiprazole (Abilify) now and it isn't working. I'm taking 20mg. I can also hear people's thoughts when they put them in my head, due to a worsening of my condition after taking Risperidone. Can't wait to try something that works.

M

Metalman5

I had for years thought that the voices I heard were other people’s thoughts. I was on zyprexa and the voices were terrible. Now I am on latuda primarily and barely hear voices.

maybe your still not on the best meds for you even though things are better than they were.

I hope things improve, cheers metalman5