Is there anyone else like me?

C

Cccpppfff99

I’m 19 year old who lives with both parents. I have 3 sisters and a brother all of which have moved out and earn a living. I struggle to find a job even though I have qualifications nothing seems to go right for me. I’m basiacally the family disappointment I’ve suffered bad depression for more than a year now I have no money no job and constantly feel 2nd, 3rd, 4th best. My parents don’t know about my depression or the times were I have self harmed. The fact that I turn 20 in less than a month makes me feel even worse there’s people out there my age with a good job, nice car etc. And then there’s me...I feel like the only way through this now is to kill myself and I’m getting closer and closer each day. I don’t appreciate life and would trade it in for someone else’s in a heart beat.

letmein

letmein

hiya, where are you?

have you spoken with your doctor?

this must be your first step.

C

Cccpppfff99

I’m from the UK, I don’t want to take this into the doctors hands becasue I’m looking to join the army eventually I’ve been put on a waiting list due to a car crash I was involved in

maestro of presto

maestro of presto

Sounds like you don't have the capacity to look after yourself obviously, I wouldn't join the army if I was in your situation, I'd seek to become a wiser person.

S

Seany53

army is gonna be a stressful environment friend. Also if i compare myself to you i should feel like a total piece of shit like way worse but i do not, you know why? Cause i have done all that was humanly possible for me and life gave me a crappy hand. Not really my fault. All i have to do is move forward. PLease do not think of suicide. Life never remains the same. Good and bad times change. remeber this

letmein

letmein

army is gonna be a stressful environment friend. Also if i compare myself to you i should feel like a total piece of shit like way worse but i do not, you know why? Cause i have done all that was humanly possible for me and life gave me a crappy hand. Not really my fault. All i have to do is move forward. PLease do not think of suicide. Life never remains the same. Good and bad times change. remeber this
thnaks for this.

I really do think you need to speak to you GP...