Is there a way to stop overthinking

B

BpTyrant

Idk yet, but after how this week was I am expecting that I am gonna be focus on the same things next week

And maybe even the week afterwards (in case you havent seen my latest topic let's just say in involved in an annoying PayPal dispute which might last up to 45 days after a customer buys something from you)

And if I do I think I'm only going to lead myself into the next week being ruined

But if I can stop with the overthinking then next week should be a lot more tolerable

It sucks knowing you are in a bad situation and can do nothing about it, but to endure the pain and ride it out

EddieH

EddieH

Paypal is pretty good. I've had people try to scam me on ebay, always have got my money back from paypal, some big amounts. Try not to worry too much about it

B

BpTyrant

Paypal is pretty good. I've had people try to scam me on ebay, always have got my money back from paypal, some big amounts. Try not to worry too much about it
Unfortunately though, that's my problem

It's too easy for the buyer, I am the seller in this situation, but because I stood to make a small profit margin (that amounts to under 2 hours of my pay at work) on a bundle of Trading cards

the buyer can say I ripped him off, and immediately my PayPal account got put on hold for as long as the process allows it to be dragged out (which is 45 days from initial purchase, customer opened dispute 1 month after initial purchase, so it could drag out another 2 weeks)

the deal was 8 Booster boxes worth of Commons and Uncommons for $50, which he got

That amounts to roughly 2000-3000+ trading cards (they are bulk, you dont add hours of time in to get a 100% accurate count, you put cards in boxes, make the sale and ship it out) for $100-$150 actual market value

They put money I had earned on hold and that amounts is almost 3 times the $50 from the sale a month earlier, and then the bogus dispute held back money I earned for an indefinite period of time until the case settles

So because of a bogus claim I cant have money I earned on legitimate transactions with happy customers

The customers would be able to instantly communicate with me if problems had arrived, I dont block contact from customers, I dont run, I dont hide, its facebook so it's under my real name, I dont scam because it would ruin my reputation and I value that and the word I put behind my reputation above all

But in this day and age where word means nothing and "every seller is a scheming, lying scumbag; trying to rip somebody off" is the automatic assumption until that trust is earned its incredibly difficult to prove that you as a seller are the real deal, who is fair, and treats customers fair, and ships out what they want and paid for, especially in a way that their stuff is protected (its trading cards, nobody wants to buy a trading card and get it destroyed in some way)

That is why as an honest seller I am so easily being run through the mud by a customer that wanted more than what he paid for, but didnt wanna pay for the extra stuff, or even pay shipping cost on it

He says I didn't send him enough, but that's just a lie because he wanted more than he paid for, and when he couldn't wait any longer on the free cards I was initially gonna send him he opened the bogus dispute

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Bipolar Forum 12
A Bipolar Forum 12
iamnotsane Bipolar Forum 3
E Bipolar Forum 7