• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is Stress Really a Factor with the Voices ??

W

wellness

Hi All,
You might have heard your Psychiatricts talking about if you are stressed and about different stress factors on the nature of the Voices. From my personal observations, I have come to conclude that No Stress is a form of a factors with these voices. They are highly Schizophrenic and are the inducers of the Schizoaffective effects. They are in fact like a bunch of Mad Dogs locked up in cages, locked up in our heads and pretty much their behavioral pattern is very identical to those of Mad Dogs locked up in cages, unpredictably looking to snap out of the cages and attack you the host at any given opportunity. And When you are stressed, it is just an opportunity that these voices USE to attack and get at you.

I have also found their behaviour to be of the nature of "Clamouring For Attention" all the time ... the more you IGNORE them the more desperate they get for attention... and more schizophrenic is their behaviour.

They are sitting around "Psychotically Stalking" you at all times and react to your in a manner of speaking of even passing wind, which seems to be a problem with them...

I find these "Voices" to be essentially a big Curse and now that I have them and I look back at the time when they were completely killed off and I had a nice period of complete silence for about 4-5 years and now that they have resurfaced... that they have been such a WASTE of TIME ... so much time goes into them from us to simply deal with them !! If we did NOT have them .... we could be most certainly leading much more PRODUCTIVE lives ...

In terms of Stress being a factor these Voices just use your personal unrelated stress as a factor to attack you more at these times as they find you to be just more vulnerable at these times ... that is the corelation between Stress and the Voices !!

I sincereley hope that some of the Pharmaceutical Drug Discovery Folks are atleast taking a notice of this Forum and noting down the pain and anguish expressed by so many of us at these "Voices" and are doing something about developing NEW remedies against them !!

Cheerio !!

Kerome

Kerome

It's an interesting point. For me the time when the voices manifested was one of very high stress, and during the episode which came after there were some times of high stress when I talked to them as well. But similarly there were times of 'normalcy' within my episode as well. So I'd say that the onset of voices for me correlated with high stress, but after that there wasn't a particular link, as far as I can remember.

But my recall is getting a bit vague, it was all a number of years ago now.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Stress can trigger psychotic episodes IMO. not just voices but the whole gamut of paranoia and delusions etc.