• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

is so hard to change my moms mind about schizophrenia she still thinks im crazy whats wrong with her

• Thread starter BEASTMODEWARRIOR
  • Start date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

I dont understand why she is so hard on me, why can't she get it through her thick skull schizophrenic people are not crazy people, she always calls the police on me when i get angry because it get hard in my head if you can understand that. the police never arrest me always takes me to the hospital but why can't she just understand im not crazy, i just have a mental disorder, im not a psychopath not even close im humble inside.

jajingna

jajingna

That does sound strange. Doesn't she know you well enough?

C

Craigy222

I dont understand why she is so hard on me, why can't she get it through her thick skull schizophrenic people are not crazy people, she always calls the police on me when i get angry because it get hard in my head if you can understand that. the police never arrest me always takes me to the hospital but why can't she just understand im not crazy, i just have a mental disorder, im not a psychopath not even close im humble inside.
hi there:
When I was from15years old to 36 years old my mom was the same way and two of my three brothers as well they did the same things with the olive and always to the hospital your mom may be going through a woman change thing it has a name if you hear of it don't mention it to her it is a real personal thing but she may stay at an anger point with you for another twenty years before she sees you as a person I'm 53 years old and was diagnosed permanent schizophrenia for life ,15 years old I couldn't walk outside the house at that age for two years up to 100 yards I was so drugged I had to go back to my bed and suffer from the confusion of what those type of drugs were causing me I finally went to another institution and my medicine worked for 10 more years it was haldolperidol it caused severe tardive dyskinesia with uncontrollable eye movements and pcycosatic symptoms to screwed up for my normal life I then took clozaril for three years it berided the symptoms of haldolperidol and they caused great trouble when it was to much to take any more and needed a new medicine today I take depikote valproic acid it works for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia as well organic thought disorders mostly but it works.i think you'll grow well at new things and be successful yet relatives will indeed always think we are crazy they like most know as little if schizophrenia than the doctors .famous people inventors artists presidents etc. All had paranoid chuck schizophrenia even lincoln was a bipolar schizophrenia benjamin franklin was the wright brothers were van gogh artist dali artist there are 100 million schizophrenics now in america none are crazy all have there pre set by God made minds pre destined to be who you are or they are I hope you have a good life and do things like others who know things others don't and work at your good deeds .take care craig

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

BEASTMODEWARRIOR

hi there:
When I was from15years old to 36 years old my mom was the same way and two of my three brothers as well they did the same things with the olive and always to the hospital your mom may be going through a woman change thing it has a name if you hear of it don't mention it to her it is a real personal thing but she may stay at an anger point with you for another twenty years before she sees you as a person I'm 53 years old and was diagnosed permanent schizophrenia for life ,15 years old I couldn't walk outside the house at that age for two years up to 100 yards I was so drugged I had to go back to my bed and suffer from the confusion of what those type of drugs were causing me I finally went to another institution and my medicine worked for 10 more years it was haldolperidol it caused severe tardive dyskinesia with uncontrollable eye movements and pcycosatic symptoms to screwed up for my normal life I then took clozaril for three years it berided the symptoms of haldolperidol and they caused great trouble when it was to much to take any more and needed a new medicine today I take depikote valproic acid it works for bipolar disorder and schizophrenia as well organic thought disorders mostly but it works.i think you'll grow well at new things and be successful yet relatives will indeed always think we are crazy they like most know as little if schizophrenia than the doctors .famous people inventors artists presidents etc. All had paranoid chuck schizophrenia even lincoln was a bipolar schizophrenia benjamin franklin was the wright brothers were van gogh artist dali artist there are 100 million schizophrenics now in america none are crazy all have there pre set by God made minds pre destined to be who you are or they are I hope you have a good life and do things like others who know things others don't and work at your good deeds .take care craig
thanks man i wish too but life is not as good as it seem sometimes. we have bad days and good days.