• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Is my father and sister using hypnosis on me and my mother?

chesterking

chesterking

Please see other article, about being hypnotised in a mental institution.

http://www.mentalhealthforum.net/forum/thread103815.html

Father says 'Eat some food'. Was I under hypnotic suggestion.

I decided to eat Weetabix instead of my mothers food. I told my father I noticed that when I eat food at home I have health problems and feel lustful but when I eat food outside I don't. I said that I will eat Weetabix instead to see if this is the case. But this was a bit silly because the Weetabix was left inside the house for a long time, and my father has access to it.

But then as I walked into the room, my father said to me eat my mothers food. All of sudden I went into the kitchen and started to eat my mothers food. And then I ate the biscuits.
It's like I was in this dream like state and I had no control over what I was doing. I could not stop what I was doing. I just had this insatiable appetite. The weird thing was that I had just eaten 4 weetabixes just before and was feeling full. What the hell just happened here?

I must have a very suggestible personality. Perfect for hypnotism.

chesterking

chesterking

Going for a walk - hypnosis?

I felt an overwhelming desire to go for a walk after my father suggested it to me. Strange. I don't know if this is just co-incidence.

My father said go for a walk, get some oxygen pumped into your lungs and it will make you feel more alert and energized.

My thoughts were now: "I have not been for a walk for a long time, I miss going for a walk, I look forward to going for my walk"

So I ended up going for a walk. During this walk it felt like I was in a dreamy state.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Hi,

Sorry to hear of your worries and concerns. You must feel quite confused at times. I know I would.

I don't know if this will help and I might be wrong but I think that hypnotism is viewed as a two way thing; a co-operative relationship and that, when hypnotised, you still have full control of your body and mind. I don't think it's possible to hypnotise someone to do something they don't want to do or use it to turn them in to a controllable being.

Are you on any medication at the moment? If so, do any of your dream-like states coincide with when you take your meds or when you are due to take them next? Also, have you had other times when your appetite is insatiable? I only ask because I was a bit like this when I first started taking anti-psychotics.

Does you father know that you think he's using hypnosis? I suppose another question would be, why would he be doing this?

Please don't think I'm trying to belittle anything you've said. That's certainly not the case. I'm just putting forward my opinion and thoughts.

I wish you well.

chesterking

chesterking

With all due respect, I think you are very, very wrong. Please follow the link at the top of the page to get a better idea. My two social workers have believed me. One social worker even suggested that we spring a trap for my family members to catch them at it. But I said I don't want to in case they get in trouble. I still want my family to be together as I love them very much. I can't bare to be away from them.

chesterking

chesterking

Robbed with hypnotism video

Video: Hypnotist thief puts shopkeeper in trance before robbing him - Telegraph

I think my father did the same with me, when I was in the kitchen. I was standing in the kitchen, and then it's like went into a day dream and then I saw my father standing on the other side of the kitchen next to the food. I thought at the time,, how did my father get from one side of the kitchen to the other side, and I can't remember him walking past me. Its like part of my memory was missing. After this happening, my mother had a snarled look on her face.

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

Was I hypnotised while I was sleeping???

I woke up early in the morning, with my head pressed up against the headboard in a 90 degree angle. I thought this was odd, I have never woken up in this position before. I also heard some shuffling outside my room and a door being closed quietly. It sounded as if more than one person was in my house.

I have a lock on my door that can be easily opened up from the outside with a coin or even fingers.
I have asked my father for a more secure lock many times, but he has refused.
My old house use to have a proper lock and a key. I had a lock and key on my door for a long time.

chesterking

chesterking

Being touched in the back - hypnotic suggestion

I have noticed my father recently and when in the past, that he touches me in the middle of the back with his fingers. This has happened while I was at the shops.
When I was at the shops, I noticed a stranger did the same to me. The touch has medium pressure.
I have observed this behaviour many times now. I think about 30 times?????

Could this be hypnosis? Could this be a hypnotic suggestion?

So by touching me in the back, this activates a certain behaviour eg. feeling calm to agitated, and then agitated back to calm again.

chesterking

chesterking

Opening cupboard doors and drawers for no reason - hypnosis?

For seventeen years I had a bizarre OCD like mental illness. This is where I walk into the kitchen and then open the cupboard doors and the drawers several times for no reason at all and then walk out of the kitchen. If I did not do this, I felt terrible. I would feel mental pain or pain in my mind.

Could this hypnosis?

Could I have been wrong in assuming it was OCD.

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

Pacing up and down the room - hypnosis?

I do a lot of pacing up and down the room. I have been doing this for 17 years.
I do it to get rid of the pain from my mind or mental pain. It does make me feel better. I could spend 10 minutes a day doing this up several times in a day, it all depends how I feel.

Before I just thought it was because of my mental illness. I do remember watching a film about a king that paced up and down when he was thinking.
I have seen on TV, lions pacing up and down in their cages.

Could this be caused by hypnosis?

If it is not hypnosis, what are my reasons for doing it?

chesterking

chesterking

Hello Nikita, I am just copying and pasting from my emails. I have been keeping a diary of events. I will reply to your posts later.

chesterking

chesterking

Nikita, I just want to get me and my mother out of here. But me and my mother can not look after ourselves. We are totally dependent on our father and sister for everything. It seems like nobody wants to help. If I do report my father and sister, I risk losing everything. I do not want to be separated from my mother or my father as well even though him and his daughter do all these horrible things to me and my mother.
At the moment I have a nice house, a computer, satellite tv, nice trips in the car and our family is together.
How can I keep everything, yet at the same time get my father and sister to behave?

chesterking

chesterking

Angry when near mother

Something very bizarre happened a couple of weeks back. Every time I went near my mother I felt angry for no reason at all.
But every time I went near my father, I felt peaceful.
This has happened outside as well. Every time I go near strangers I feel peaceful but soon as I get close to my mother feel angry for no reason at all.

reasons

1) mental illness

2) hypnosis

3) odourless chemicals sprayed on mothers jacket by father or friends.

4) healing crystal like object.

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

Mother forgetful and mumbling infront of smiling sister

There was one incident where my sister was standing in front of my mother smiling. My mother was mumbling and forgetting her words. It's like she trying to say something but kept on forgetting what she was trying to say.

Very strange behaviour. It's like she was under hypnosis.

chesterking

chesterking

Nikita said:
It sounds like your father has some kind of hold over you, you are very suggestible to doing whatever he asks of you, you may be being subtly brainwashed and mind controlled by your family.I hope you won't be offended but can I ask is your father abusive at all verbally or emotionally and are you being sexually abused.If not it could just be your family are very controlling and don't even realize they are being controlling or the way they are relating to you is a form of brainwashing.My narcissistic mum and sister were like this with me for years and I always thought it was my problem,it almost led to my death before I realized they knew what they were doing,they were doing it deliberately to have power and control over me and they cared not about me my health and my feelings, they only cared to use me to get what they wanted out of me.I cut my sister out of my life and I don't visit my mum or get close to her,I only talk to her now by phone.If your social workers beleve you you should let them catch your father out then he might not get in trouble but it will be out in the open and you can get some power back!Nikitax
Thanks Nikita. I appreciate your reply. He is not abusive. He has not sexually abused me. But he burps in front of my mother and me. In the past I use to get angry and call him names because he use to burp. I knew this was wrong of me, but I could not control my anger or emotions. Then my father and sister use to be on the phone laughing. This use to upset me and I use to swear and call him names.

Since my ego has gone, because of all the meditation I have been doing, things like this do not bother me anymore. In fact I do find my father more peaceful, since I've stopped retaliating and fighting back. But he continues to do wrong against me and my mother. I have listed these under other topics.

Please visit the link below and you'll have a better idea of what's going on.
I have more information I have yet to post. This includes food poisoning.

Father and Sister releasing toxic substances into air.

Last edited by a moderator:
chesterking

chesterking

The mind control of me and my mother

Nikita said:
It sounds like your father has some kind of hold over you, you are very suggestible to doing whatever he asks of you, you may be being subtly brainwashed and mind controlled by your family.I hope you won't be offended but can I ask is your father abusive at all verbally or emotionally and are you being sexually abused.If not it could just be your family are very controlling and don't even realize they are being controlling or the way they are relating to you is a form of brainwashing.My narcissistic mum and sister were like this with me for years and I always thought it was my problem,it almost led to my death before I realized they knew what they were doing,they were doing it deliberately to have power and control over me and they cared not about me my health and my feelings, they only cared to use me to get what they wanted out of me.I cut my sister out of my life and I don't visit my mum or get close to her,I only talk to her now by phone.If your social workers beleve you you should let them catch your father out then he might not get in trouble but it will be out in the open and you can get some power back!Nikitax
Nikita, I have just read about the link that you posted about the CIA Mind Control Program and did it really end?. It's amazing, the stuff you are mentioning I believe has and is happening to me and my mother. I have edited that webpage for the ones that are relevant for me and my mother.

The full article is at this link:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/cia-mind-control-program-did-it-really-end/

I have posted the ones that I think are relevant to me and my mother.

* Substances which alter personality structure in such a way that the tendency of the recipient to become dependent upon another person is enhanced.

* The CIA wanted to develop drugs that would “alter personality structure” and thus induce a person’s dependence on another person. How about dependence in general? For instance, dependence on institutions, governments?

* Substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulsiveness to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public.

* A material which can be surreptitiously administered by the above routes and which in very small amounts will make it impossible for a man to perform any physical activity whatsoever.

* Materials which will render the induction of hypnosis easier or otherwise enhance its usefulness.

* Materials and physical methods which will produce amnesia for events preceding and during their use.

* Substances which will produce “pure” euphoria with no subsequent let-down.

* A material which will cause mental confusion of such a type that the individual under its influence will find it difficult to maintain a fabrication under questioning.

* A knockout pill which can surreptitiously be administered in drinks, food, cigarettes, as an aerosol, etc., which will be safe to use, provide a maximum of amnesia, and be suitable for use by agent types on an ad hoc basis.

Last edited by a moderator: