• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is my father and sister putting things into my food that make me lustful?

chesterking

chesterking

Is my father and sister putting things into my food that make me lustful?

The reason I am noticing these things now, because I have been doing a lot of meditation, which has made me more aware and given me clarity.
I can see things now which I could not see before.

I have noticed when I eat food from outside and avoid the food at home, I feel okay. But when I eat food inside the house, I become lustful. But the thing is, how can I prove it?

I remember my father getting angry when I said I don't want to eat my sisters food, because of my heart problems.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident couple of months back.

I remember eating the sweet and sour food my mother and father pressured me into eating one time. The sweet and sour food was what my sister had made. A short time later I felt unusually very sleepy.
When I went to sleep, all of a sudden my father and sister burst out laughing out loud downstairs. This woke me up. I then went back to sleep and then I woke up early at about 2 am in the morning. I felt very lustful from that time onwards. It's like I had no self control. Also I had a very sore throat which hurt the following day.
When I spoke to my father about my sore throat and how after eating the food, I felt very lustful, my sister walked in and started sniggering. This just confirmed everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Hiya,
Whilst this might not be a kind thing, your sister may have laughed because she found what you said to be outrageous rather than it being a guilty laugh.

I do think it could just be a coincidence that you felt lustful.
Our bodies have their own hormonal cycles (whether you're male or female).
I'd also say it's typical to feel lustful in the early hours, particularly if you've just woken up? Sorry, I am presuming you're male - but i'm sure you don't need me to tell you about 'morning glory'.

Meditation is a great tool for relaxation and it's good to be mindful, but I suppose you have to be careful not to read too much into things.

I have to say, whilst there are some foods that supposedly have aphrodisiac qualities, I don't know of anything that can be added to food that could make you lustful.

Is there anything you can do to make yourself feel more comfortable and reassured about this? Would it help for you to watch food being prepared, for example?

chesterking

chesterking

Hi Somersetscorpio, I can't be there all the time to guard the food. Some times my sister and father do not eat at all, or eat their dinner first. And I lack the motivation to go to the shops all the time to get my own food. This could be something to do with my schizophrenia. Also I believe my father is using hypnosis on me to make it impossible for me to resist the food in the house. My father refuses to allow a lock on my door.
I love my father dearly. And can't bare to be away from him.
I don't know where I can turn to for help?

I will be posting in the future about all the crazy stuff has been happening to me.

Last edited:
chesterking

chesterking

Incident on Sunday 8th Feb 2015 11am roughly

There was three prunes left in the box. It's like I had no control. I just wanted to eat the prunes.
I offered my father some prunes and he said that he will eat it later. He then gave a funny look, by giving a quick side wards glance and smiling. I think what he meant was that he's done something to the prunes.
I ate the prunes. Soon after I felt a lustful feeling in my private parts.
I have eaten prunes before and never had this feeling just after eating it.

It could just be co-incidence.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

It sounds like this is your schizophrenia talking.

Take it easy. :)

chesterking

chesterking

I don't think so. I think your very wrong.

chesterking

chesterking

This is a test.

Episodes like this can be very convincing. I have had my own experiences.

Your testing me to see if I get angry. You want to see if I get angry anyway or did I get angry because of that incident. I see. Sometimes I wish the meditation didn't make me so smart. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
K

khuang

I think it is highly unlikely that your dad and sister are putting stuff into your food that makes you feel lustful. A good possibility though maybe it's simply the foods that you are eating. Some foods have been shown in scientific studies to increase arousal and also raise hormone levels. I think chocolate is just one example. It all depends on how much you eat I suppose that'll make you aroused. Spanish fly is the only thing I could think of that they could add to your food but that stuff comes from a beetle that make blisters upon contact with your skin. I'm sure your lips are perfectly fine and you have nothing to worry about.

chesterking

chesterking

The horrible truth - Why so blind?

I feel so angry about this. I've had this problem since I was a kid. I was always wandering why I felt so lustful. And then I find out the horrible truth, that it was my father and sister behind it. Its took me more than 30 years to work it out.

How could I have been so blind and stupid?

chesterking

chesterking

20% lustful

It could be that I am already lustful, let's say 20%. Whatever they added to my food put me into overdrive and made me lose self control.

The only way I'm going to find out the truth, is if I move out of the house altogether, so I am not tempted to eat the food. I can not resist the food, as I have a very weak, suggestible personality.

But I don't know where I can move to. I can't even look after myself.

:low:

A

Alienated

The reason I am noticing these things now, because I have been doing a lot of meditation, which has made me more aware and given me clarity.
I can see things now which I could not see before.

I have noticed when I eat food from outside and avoid the food at home, I feel okay. But when I eat food inside the house, I become lustful. But the thing is, how can I prove it?

I remember my father getting angry when I said I don't want to eat my sisters food, because of my heart problems.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incident couple of months back.

I remember eating the sweet and sour food my mother and father pressured me into eating one time. The sweet and sour food was what my sister had made. A short time later I felt unusually very sleepy.
When I went to sleep, all of a sudden my father and sister burst out laughing out loud downstairs. This woke me up. I then went back to sleep and then I woke up early at about 2 am in the morning. I felt very lustful from that time onwards. It's like I had no self control. Also I had a very sore throat which hurt the following day.
When I spoke to my father about my sore throat and how after eating the food, I felt very lustful, my sister walked in and started sniggering. This just confirmed everything.

Invite a pretty girl over for dinner, ask her to bring her girl friends.
:D

chesterking

chesterking

10% lustful feeling - re-edited

I think 10% figure would be better. Now if my father and sister put something into my food and made me lustful 100%. That would be ten times as much lustful feelings.
This would be enough for me to lose self control.

How could I have been so blind! :mad:

chesterking

chesterking

Cipramil Tablet made me very, very lustful

I remember a long time ago when I was in my early 20's. The psychiatrist put me on a tablet in addition to my anti psychotic. This was to get rid of my OCD thoughts. As soon as had the tablet, I began to feel very, very lustful. It's like I lost control of my sexual inhibitions. I carried on taking the tablet for 3 days in total. For three days I had the same problem. After the three days were up, I said I did not like the effects of the tablet. I stopped taking them. I felt better and everything returned to normal afterwards.

I was on quetiapine at the time. The tablet that did this was called Cipramil. This is an anti depressant.

Reasons

Could it be that the two tablets did not mix very well? :unsure:

Could it be my father who was the naughty one, who swapped the tablets? :redface:

Could it be my psychiatrist who was the naughty one? :redface:

Last edited:
A

Alienated

It could be your a normal guy with rageing testosterone just like every other guy.

the normal guy thinks of sex every 6 seconds, needs release every 72 hours, and will put up with crazy things to get it !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M People 6