• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

is life worth living?

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i just carnt stop thinking life isnt worth living,nothin makes me happy. wat is the point when u know its just gradually gettin wers an the happy moments are as thin as ur shoe laces and about as interestin.

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
On a good day I'd say yes, on a bad day I'd say no and most of the time I just don't know. I am still here however and this suggests that somewhere in me there is still a little sparkle of optimism.

J

James Buchanan

It's worth living because deep down I think we all know that things can improve, it may not always seem like it and the bad times can seem to last an eternity, but we all hold on to the belief that we can fight whatever is bringing us down, even if we're maybe not consciously aware of it.

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
I think it is... again its a question that I ask myself reguarly but I think there is something that keeps me here

intelgal

intelgal

Founding Member
Did you have a good holiday Scotsblue??

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
yer it was good untill we went to the cottage and i think ther must of been cat hairs around, becuase i struggled to sleep 3 nights we was ther and i couldnt hardly breath when i got home.

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i think i might get a credit card and go to australia for the winter and just let them lock me up if i dont come back on time or spend to much while i`m ther.

M

mad as a hatter

i agree i feel life not living either at times but i,m still here as well when i get depressed i wanna do a runner as well just needin escape like u do

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
i just feel like i`m pssin in the wind a lil, carnt remember last time i`ve had a comfortable relationship without cats involved.

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
Welcome back SB :)......... how was Canada ?

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
dunno yet, kind of added to misery nothin makes u happy when u get older.

W

White Dragon

It would be great if we could all try to find one thing to smile about each day. Even if it is the smallest thing, it is better than nothing. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Other 1
Tamziie93 Other 0
M Other 5