• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Is it Schizophrenia or is it Someone From Above?

O

Ortega

Hi, I hear the same female voice saying babe many times in my sister's backyard only. I dont hear the voice in my house or any other place except at my s backyard. I find it strange that it happens only in one spot. Could this be someone from heaven trying to send me a message?

John Lamb

John Lamb

You have to be careful. It could be nothing or it could be what is called a ‘familiar spirit’. They don’t give information or messages worth listening to.

Kygoldy

Kygoldy

It could be the start of voice hearing but both fingers crossed it isn't just be careful and talk with your doctor

Avolitionist

Avolitionist

When I first started hearing voices, all I heard for monthes was, "Fine. Fine. Fine." It progressively got worse.

I second the notion of telling your pdoc.

Kygoldy

Kygoldy

Mine started like drilling through my bedroom wall and then about 50 voices started talking at rappied speed it was horrendous ,scared the shit out of me but with a lot of time and loads of different medication we've managed to get my voices down to just 5 they are vile and I hear them 24/7 they drive me up the wall if it wasn't for my daughter I don't know what I'd do

Kygoldy

Kygoldy

They never are they are critical but very cleaver they can take off members of my family's voices to like I could be sat upstairs and it sounds like my mum is in the kitchen making a cuppa it's very distressing

SoftRain

SoftRain

They never are they are critical but very cleaver they can take off members of my family's voices to like I could be sat upstairs and it sounds like my mum is in the kitchen making a cuppa it's very distressing
I am sorry that does sound scary

Kygoldy

Kygoldy

I'm UST to it now after 3 years but in the beginning it was so scary I thought someone had it in for me

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Schizophrenia or Someone from Above Schizophrenia Forum 1
lifecangetbetter suggestions for a job with someone with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
M when to tell someone you are dating you have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 7
B Dating someone with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
P Would you date someone who has schizophrenia too? Schizophrenia Forum 13
S Finding forgiveness for someone with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 3
A My girlfriend has schizophrenia...Someone Please Help Me???? Schizophrenia Forum 20
D Loving someone with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 4
C Love with someone suffering from Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
H can someone please define in simple to understand terms what schizophrenia is please Schizophrenia Forum 2
F Are you really at risk of attack by someone with schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 1
J schizophrenia and hearing voices someone please help me Schizophrenia Forum 4
S What is the difference between chronic psychosis and schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR do schizophrenia people are have same qualities? Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR schizophrenia sucks major @SS find a cure already Schizophrenia Forum 17
BEASTMODEWARRIOR is so hard to change my moms mind about schizophrenia she still thinks im crazy whats wrong with her Schizophrenia Forum 3
O Is it really schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
G Do we feel alone due to our Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 13
E Is ASD a common comorbidity with schizophrenia/psychotic illnesses? Schizophrenia Forum 1
Wishbone How old were you when you were officially diagnosed with Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 25
BEASTMODEWARRIOR why do people think schizophrenia population are crazy or monsters im scared shitless Schizophrenia Forum 7
whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123) Abandoned with Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 11
H Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
Kygoldy Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 3
LORD BURT You do not want to 'have' schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 24
lizzard123 any young people on here that also have schizophrenia?? Schizophrenia Forum 6
R Has anyone elses schizophrenia been activated by a conscious action you took in reality? Schizophrenia Forum 4
D Paranoid schizophrenia - laughing to yourself ? Schizophrenia Forum 5
M Afraid to disclose to the government I have schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 12
I Schizophrenia. Who really cares? Schizophrenia Forum 28
M schizophrenia is literally the WORST of all MH disorders Schizophrenia Forum 13
K Am I developing early stages of schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
S Can the progression of schizophrenia be slowed down or delayed with treatment/medication? I need treatment right now. I also have anhedonia. Schizophrenia Forum 8
S Should I tell them I have mental illness/depression or schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 15
P People with schizophrenia who work Schizophrenia Forum 20
L Nothing whatsoever to do with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 17
nenexx I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS, IS THIS SCHIZOPHRENIA? or what HELP ME Schizophrenia Forum 18
slowturtle Paranoid Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1
L did your schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 22
L Does your schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 6
nenexx Is this schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
C What if schizophrenia has something to do with your spirit/higher self/soul/subconscious mind? Schizophrenia Forum 19
M Is that a sign to get schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 16
MissPink Has my boyfriend got Schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 5
O Clozapine for Schizophrenia is Great Schizophrenia Forum 5
S My cousin has schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 11
S Schizophrenia and Spravato Schizophrenia Forum 6
veela Schizophrenia and work Schizophrenia Forum 12
P I am so confused (schizophrenia / schizoaffective/bipolar) Schizophrenia Forum 2
M Happy Productive life despite schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 1