• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Is it ROCD ?

H

Hopeless1708

I had someone who made me feel amazing in the first months. I experienced love. After 5-6 months i started to have a mess inside of me with these thoughts. Came depression, anxiety attacks etc. The first thing i was thinking about was about my feelings for her. The theme gradually changed and sometimes i had many times at once. I spent hours to find a therapist but when he was available (after 3 weeks) my mind changed. I idealized the past moments we had. I don't know why my girlfriend seemed less interesting, the relationship was getting bored and I was finding people attractive outside without any guilt. I also had a feeling that i will cheat on her. I didn't have anymore that great feeling the whole day about thinking of this relationship (as in the beginning). So I made a conclusion that I actually didn't have ROCD. Sometimes I was making scenarios in my head about if she was breaking up , and I was crying. I also find so many people attractive outside and i'm imagining that i'm not into a relationship etc. Then comes the break up. We both found the relationship a bit bored and I kinda forced her to break up. Now i'm still inside of the break up and i feel better , i think? . I cried a bit when we broke up. But I truly thought i would react in another way. Maybe with more feelings? That's what also makes me believe I probably didn't have ROCD. Now I sometimes think I did the right decision and that i don't care but i still think about it a lot and sometimes I'm crying when I think about her. I have moments when i don't care and just after that i can cry because i remembered past moments. I go from one to the other. I can't even realize that we actually broke up definitely. It seemed impossible for me. I want to miss her but rn I can't.Since the beginning, I just wanted to love her as much as before.. But now I don't know what I want. Update : Now she gave me a chance to be back with her again. That's the second time i broke up and i'm back again. I cried each time she was saying that it would be the last time i was with her etc. I also mention that I had something similar with schizophrenia ocd one year ago but it lasted only few weeks. I want to feel love for my girlfriend but i can't and it is frustrating. I don't know if i want to be with her. I just want the old us.

H

Hopeless1708

I also forgot to mention that when we were talking about what to do , when she was saying about it was definitely done i was crying but when she was sending hope i was thinking that i could live without her. I was going from crying to feeling nothing. I feel like i don't have feelings at all since few weeks but i think about it a lot