• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

Is it really anxiety symptoms?

M

mitch09

I had a pounding heart due to anxiety in 2016 and it went away a few months later after I managed to realise that it was anxiety. In 2017, I had a very stressful period in my life and got some strange sensations. For example, I started getting a pulsating sensation in my head and I used to feel my ears burn and my hair would fall in clumps. I had also suffered a neck strain and it continues to be there. I am really scared about the throbbing sensation in the head and I don't know if it's anxiety or no. Please help me and let me know if you have experienced the same. The throbbing used to be on and off and my head never ached during that time. Please help!!!

calypso

calypso

Admin
No-one can diagnose you on a forum but you can get this with anxiety. However, I strongly suggest you get a doctor check you out for other reasons it might happen. :welcome: to the forum