• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

is it possible?

W

wolf man

i feel like everybody in my family push me to do things i don't like,i'm a happy person and i love my life but they keep telling me that i'm old and i need to get married and have kids and i don't want that ;mom tell me its impossible to stay without marriage and that it's impossible to be happy like that and i kinda start to believe her and that make me a sad person cause i don't wanna do that! do you think it's right and its impossible to be happy if we didn't married and have kids i'm not against marriage but i think i'm happy this way, is my mom right and i'm not normal as she said and it's impossible to be happy if i chose the way i want ?i'm lost!

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
i dont think you mom is right. she may be right that she needs marriage and kids to be happy but you are a different person with different things that make you happy.

*autumn*

*autumn*

ACCOUNT CLOSED
What would you like? :)

C

cherbear

Hi hunny ! As a therapist once said to me you need to live your life in a manner that is going make you happy . It is impossible to please everyone . When it comes to living your life find the things that make you happy and do the things that make you happy . She is a wise woman !