• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Is it possible to change or come out from sensitive nature?

S

signal642

I am 26 year old unmarried man.From childhood,my nature is very sensitive one . The reason might be daily fights between my parents.So I have become very emotional and sensitive.
Although my graduation has completed,still I am unemployed.So it makes be depressed. Nowadays,I get angry very soon if someone cracks comments on me.I get totally disturbed and upset.So I don't mix up with people.
So my question is that is it possible to change my nature of sensitiveness which troubles me alot and live life happily?? Thank you.:)

G

greatfulmomoftwo

Sounds like you are a real neat person and gentlemen who is just struggling with depression. I strongly suggest that you seek professional councel for mediction management and counseling. The symptoms you described sound like those of depression. Once you are on the right meds, you will feel stronger and more confident to face life challenges. Another piece that is signifigant is that you are not working. Men find their sense of worth in their job. Once you are stable on medications and find a job, you watch, your whole demeanor and life will look completely different.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I believe from what I hear CBT is the one, teach you the techniques to deal with things in a different way.
Sometimes I'm jealous of people like you, I wish I could cry and feel a release but instead for me it just all builds up, my head gets all floaty and pressurized and argh then I explode with rage.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Emotional neglect in infancy = depression? - Possible solution = Hypnotherapy? Depression Forum 9
R I imagine that the worst possible things will happen Depression Forum 10
R I need someone to talk to if possible. Depression Forum 18
8 Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible... Depression Forum 3
D is this possible Depression Forum 10
T Possible anxiety/depression? Depression Forum 1
Blooming What tools do you usually use to keep your depression as low as possible? Depression Forum 5
W Possible Delusion? Depression Forum 1
V Is it possible to accept having a low IQ - Below average Intelligence and memory? Depression Forum 24
M If erasing your existence were possible, we’d have fewer people in the world Depression Forum 6
C Recurrent Depressive Disorder/ possible bipolar Depression Forum 2
My_Second_Chance Is It Possible To Return To Old Job Within The Same Company? Depression Forum 4
N Depression - my old friend (Possible trigger) Depression Forum 3
A Would you ever consider hallucinogenic drugs such as ayahuasca as a possible treatment method? Depression Forum 8
L Is it possible to ever truly recover? Depression Forum 9
N I want to kill myself in the most violent way possible Depression Forum 13
Fairy Lucretia possible impostor ,really scared Depression Forum 11
R First time reaching out with possible depression. Please help! Depression Forum 4
W High Functioning Depression...is it possible? Depression Forum 14
Caitjinoy Suicidal thoughts *possible trigger warning Depression Forum 4
B Is it possible to date and have depression? Depression Forum 4
S Possible Depression? Depression Forum 11
P stressed, 4 assignments due in, dyslexic and possible adhd Depression Forum 6
J Possible help with depression/relationship issues??? Depression Forum 2
M Possible have Severe Depression Depression Forum 2
W is it possible? Depression Forum 3
F Hello, please may I get some help if possible? Depression Forum 3
dd1ps Worried about possible anti-depressant side effects Depression Forum 3
C Barly in control (possible trig) Depression Forum 1
F "Must be as fit and as attractive as possible" Depression Forum 10
peace_within overcoming anger... is it possible? Depression Forum 2
Fairy Lucretia is it possible Depression Forum 3
D Looking for advice, possible legal stance. Depression Forum 3
crymsin Possible cause of my freaky sleeping patterns? What is this even called? Depression Forum 5
C Am I sad and lazy or is it possible I do actually have depression? Depression Forum 2
moyet Feeling trapped *Possible trigger* Depression Forum 11
emzangelwings Do you think it's possible for someone to fake depression Depression Forum 11
D SO upset ... can't stop crying. :*( (possible triggers? Just in-case) Depression Forum 3
S Depression could be a change in consciousness Depression Forum 3
anodyne Feeling like I need to change completely Depression Forum 3
I Why does nothing change? Depression Forum 2
B Failing yet another academic course. I don’t know how to change. Depression Forum 9
MeAndMyDepression What's the top change you'd like to see in your life? Depression Forum 46
L I Think I Need To Change Meds Depression Forum 7
A Why can't I change? Depression Forum 3
L No Hope for Change Now Depression Forum 12
Tawny Did you feel the clocks change? Depression Forum 5
L Relocation and change Depression Forum 3
L Feel like nothings ever going to change. Really struggling Depression Forum 3
S How do you cope with Weather change influencing your mental state ? Depression Forum 23