Is it normal

M

MichaelDay

*Rather start new thread, new issue*

The voices I'm hearing have been in 2 forms, so to say.
1 of the voices is speaking directly to me, always negative, derogatory remarks etc. Luckily this I only get 10% of the times
The other, it's a different voice to above, but it's like there's 2-3 people talking/whispering, and I can't make out what's being said.

The last week it's like there's a new voice that's developed. As daft as it sounds, it feels evil/demonic. It's worse than the voices on it's own. When I hear that voice, it takes me to a bad place, I feel like it's evil.

Not ready to talk about what I'm hearing, still new to this.

My question is, can a new voice develop like this of nowhere, or could it have always been there and I've not noticed it?

Thanks for any help I receive.

Michael

burt tomato

burt tomato

Hi Michael.

Sorry to hear you are also suffering from voices.

The voices have to start somewhere, don't they? I have had different voices over the years. They have changed with time, so it is normal, at least in my experience.

M

MichaelDay

Punctuation error

Hi Michael.

Sorry to hear you are also suffering from voices.

The voices have to start somewhere, don't they? I have had different voices over the years. They have changed with time, so it is normal, at least in my experience.
Huh, yeah never thought of it that way. I suppose the voices I've got developed from nowhere. Thanks for that, bit of relief for time being. I'll explain this new situation when I go to CMHT.

fazza

fazza

Hi micheal. My voices can argue with one another and are also very nasty towards me and try and make me do things that could hurt myself. It sounds stupid but one of my voices has a french accent. This voice developed out of the blue and I cannot understand where it came from.

My voices tell me that I am evil and that I work for the devil and must release my wifes soul.

Sounds bad but luckily I have great insight and know when my voices are active.
I have treatment resistive schizophrenia so no meds really work but i do take clopixol depot after just coming off clozapine.

Hope you feel better soon