• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Is It Normal?

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Is it normal to be really hyper after making a decision to end your life? Like proper hyper....

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Do you still wanna go through with the plan or not?

I though you were bipolar or did they change that? i cant remember.

Unique1

Unique1

Is it kind of like an adrenaline Rush. I've had that over other decisions.

I don't know is the honest answer...I've thought about it a lot, but never made the actual decision..

Hope you are ok. Xx

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Kinda yeah. I just so much more relaxed and happy now it's like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

I know it's strange though.

Unique1

Unique1

I would miss you , you have been so kind to me on this forum :(

X x x

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

I think I know the feeling Marliee. I had decided to kill myself and I felt very happy and elated about it. It was like none of my problems or worries actually mattered anymore because I was going to be dead soon. No commitments, obligations or anything to stress about.

I can't quite remember why I didn't go through with it. Probably because I'm a coward and I got too scared. I researched suicide methods online and none of them sounded reliable or promising.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think I know the feeling Marliee. I had decided to kill myself and I felt very happy and elated about it. It was like none of my problems or worries actually mattered anymore because I was going to be dead soon. No commitments, obligations or anything to stress about.

I can't quite remember why I didn't go through with it. Probably because I'm a coward and I got too scared. I researched suicide methods online and none of them sounded reliable or promising.
Bolded: Yes, that's it totally!!!!

I know what I'm going to do it's all mapped out date and all. I gave myself a big chunk of time as well.

I know I must sound ill but I'm not. I'm so happy and contented right now.

C

Christobel

I don't remember feeling anything much. I know now that I wasn't in my right mind.

BlueBerry

BlueBerry

I hope you know what you're doing Marliee. Like I said, I researched suicide methods online but it sounds like the success rate tends to be quite low for most methods. You're far more likely just to seriously hurt yourself. You'll land yourself in hospital and you'll be in horrible pain and discomfort and everything will just be worse. The more reliable successful methods sounded terrifyingly painful.

Please think this through honey bee xxx

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
My OH gets a feeling of calm and serenity once he's made the decision.

I have researched it all too and it actually put me off because most things are not 100% and will be very very painful with risk of severe damage if not successful.

I really hope you don't do anything Marliee, not just because we would miss you terribly but for you. You can't know that things won't get better for you somehow, none of us know the future. I know I am talking bollocks cos I often think I should just do it myself, just think you are worth so much more than you think of yourself.

I get that you are in pain and want it over but I hope you can hold on:hug:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Of course I can't say what it is but because it is something I am unable to do to get myself out of it once it happens I know it will. It will be a tad painful but the one that will be successful.

Anyway I didn't mean the thread to go this way.

I just wondered if it was strange that I am so happy and contented now I know it's going to happen.

M

messed-up

I know I felt free, peaceful.....nothing could hurt me anymore....obviously I failed at that too.

Take care, you know you would be missed...:hug1:

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Why did I give myself so much time gah, oh yeah, so I could have that final trip to America.

I am so impatient for this.