Is it mania?

Azelka

Azelka

Each time I feel euphoric or excited, I feel like the wall is actually a person, so I laugh with it and I talk to it, I don't know, it is weird. And when I'm with my fiance and I feel euphoric or excited i give looks at he wall and laugh like if it was a person..

Azelka

Azelka

But I'm not talking to the wall itself but to the peopIe I think who are behind

calypso

calypso

Admin
Mania does strange things to our brains. I find everything funny when manic which can be really wrong when someone is telling me about their problems. I've never laughed at a wall though...

Azelka

Azelka

I don't talk to the wall, I speak with the people that I think are behind it

F

fightthegoodfight

I don't talk to the wall, I speak with the people that I think are behind it
Mania can have psychotic features for some people including myself, so yes, it could be mania but I would definitely seek out a professional opinion on this. This would be stuff like you are describing, as well as seeing things, other auditory hallucinations, etc. For me music and voices were a big one. Mania is so different for everyone. You mention the word euphoria which is also common in manias. However psychotic features are also a prominent feature of schizophrenia, so I would seek out a professional opinion on this. Do you have a healthcare provider? They could hopefully steer you in a better direction.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Bipolar Forum 1
Azelka Bipolar Forum 2
C Bipolar Forum 4
Azelka Bipolar Forum 1
S Bipolar Forum 10