Is it depression?

L

LOST_

Hello.

I’ve been thinking I might be in a depressed state/phase.

I already felt bad months ago but it was less intense. These last days it’s been awful..
Mornings are the worst moment of the day.. usually after spending a night where I can barely sleep because I’m thinking a lot or just can’t find sleep.

In the morning I feel like a zombie, I feel tired and my body is non energetic. I have pains in some part of my body as well.

Morning/early afternoon are the time of the day where I feel the numbest. Going to work, talking with people, moving, working are the most difficult. I can be slow. To move, to understand people and to speak as well.

Sometimes I feel like crying, and I zone out a lot as well... as the day passes, I feel a bit better and can actually talk and move more. But every morning its the same thing, I feel like a zombie and getting up and getting ready is a chore.

I’ve got thoughts about death yeah. At first I could surprise myself wishing I was dead. Or hoping not to waking up the next morning. Or.. hoping for something to come ans take my life. I don’t want to live anymore. Because I don’t recognize myself. I used to be joyful now I’m so sad and not fun to be around. I don’t smile anymore. I can’t find anything that makes me feel passionate anymore. The things I used to like, I don’t do any of them anymore. I feel lost and hopeless. I feel like I ruined everything by making some bad choices and I’m not sure of anything anymore when it comes to studies, to architecture... i couldn’t keep up with the applications again and I know Im going to feel pressure by my family again because of that. I just am not sure of anything at the moment. And I know anything I could tell them won’t make them understand me. I feel like such a disappointment.

Also, I feel so lonely.

Having to pretend or just to try and be social is hard. People can see how different I am lately cause it’s more intense. So they’re curious and they ask questions but I don’t even know why I am feeling like this in the first place. They don’t understand when I tell them that I’m just not feeling good. I can’t find to tell them why I am feel with clarity. It makes me feel even worse. When we actually talk a lot about it they don’t really know how to react either. I spoke (deeply) to one friend about it and I can’t seem to reach out to her when it’s bad because I feel like it’s too much. Because I’ve been feeling good then bad, over and over again.

What am I feeling? Is it depression?

honeybadger

honeybadger

Hello.

I’ve been thinking I might be in a depressed state/phase.

I already felt bad months ago but it was less intense. These last days it’s been awful..
Mornings are the worst moment of the day.. usually after spending a night where I can barely sleep because I’m thinking a lot or just can’t find sleep.

In the morning I feel like a zombie, I feel tired and my body is non energetic. I have pains in some part of my body as well.

Morning/early afternoon are the time of the day where I feel the numbest. Going to work, talking with people, moving, working are the most difficult. I can be slow. To move, to understand people and to speak as well.

Sometimes I feel like crying, and I zone out a lot as well... as the day passes, I feel a bit better and can actually talk and move more. But every morning its the same thing, I feel like a zombie and getting up and getting ready is a chore.

I’ve got thoughts about death yeah. At first I could surprise myself wishing I was dead. Or hoping not to waking up the next morning. Or.. hoping for something to come ans take my life. I don’t want to live anymore. Because I don’t recognize myself. I used to be joyful now I’m so sad and not fun to be around. I don’t smile anymore. I can’t find anything that makes me feel passionate anymore. The things I used to like, I don’t do any of them anymore. I feel lost and hopeless. I feel like I ruined everything by making some bad choices and I’m not sure of anything anymore when it comes to studies, to architecture... i couldn’t keep up with the applications again and I know Im going to feel pressure by my family again because of that. I just am not sure of anything at the moment. And I know anything I could tell them won’t make them understand me. I feel like such a disappointment.

Also, I feel so lonely.

Having to pretend or just to try and be social is hard. People can see how different I am lately cause it’s more intense. So they’re curious and they ask questions but I don’t even know why I am feeling like this in the first place. They don’t understand when I tell them that I’m just not feeling good. I can’t find to tell them why I am feel with clarity. It makes me feel even worse. When we actually talk a lot about it they don’t really know how to react either. I spoke (deeply) to one friend about it and I can’t seem to reach out to her when it’s bad because I feel like it’s too much. Because I’ve been feeling good then bad, over and over again.

What am I feeling? Is it depression?
Probably. See a real doctor with a Rx pad.

R

RachelThorpe

Getting nervous or feeling low is a normal part of our life, but when emotions like completely lost or hopelessness takes place and will not go, you may have depression. Because feeling hopelessness and helplessness are the symptoms of depression and it gets worst if left untreated.

The true fact about depression is that it makes very tough for you to function normally and enjoy life the way you want. But by finding the cause of depression and understanding what type of depression, you can feel better as there are many things you can do to stabilize your mind.

Regular exercise, meditation can be one of the great options. Talking to others, sharing thoughts and feeling will make it easier to deal with depression. Do whatever you want, enjoy your hobby and spend time in nature which really makes you feel better.