Is he depressed? Feel quite helpless

M

Minoussa

So I told my boyfriend yesterday that I'm coming to London. He said that's cool, but he (still) doesn't want to see me... we were on video call as usual at that time. When I've asked him why he doesn't want to see me, he couldnt really answer it and told me that I have to accept it. He needs to be on his own! I told him that I'm really confused and can't understand it, because his behaviour was so different last time I was over. Again he couldn't really answer or give me an explanation. He said he might be able to see me next time when I'm coming over. How should that work? I'm booking expensive flights in the hope he might be in a good mood? To add to the confusion he told me to let him know when I've arrived and where I'm staying. Also that he still wants to talk to me on Skype when I'm over in London.😕 In between he had some moments where he looked very distressed and said he really needs to find a job asap. At the end he showed me the first version of database he's writing for me and spoke about all the features and enhancements he can add later. When I jokingly said I need to pay him for his work, he said 'don't worry, it's part of the service being with me'... I don't know what to do. I'm feeling really helpless and also worthless.

M

Minoussa

Also when I reminded hin that he offered we can talk next time when I'm in London he said he didn't mean it and I pressured him into saying that... Because I insisted on it.

He's behaving so odd and I can't get my head around it at all...