• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Is he a sociopath??? Is he messing with me??? Long Post, but I need answers!!! Please Read!!!

R

RoxyGirl

Is he a sociopath??? Is he messing with me??? Long Post, but I need answers!!! Please Read!!!

I have known this guy for awhile now (Nate). I noticed he would stare at me with deep stares all the time. Then I went to a party and he was there he was bold, and flirty, and asked for my number. He contacted me incessantly 2 weeks later through texting and calling he was just constantly calling and texting me. He then started to ask me out, but I was still on the fence about him, so I rejected him in a nice way and we still talked. He then told me to come to his baseball game, and I agreed but then him and my dad got into a fight (he works for my dad) and Nate got a tone with me, so I figured I wouldn't go to his baseballl game. He didn't contact me for a month after that. Then Nate was back in our lives and he started to constantly contact me again, and he started saying "I love you" alot to me and tried to kiss me etc.

He only seemed to ask me out when he was drunk and I would agree to go out with him, cause I figured he would forget about what he is saying cause he was so drunk. He seemed to also be possesive of me and always wodnered who I was with and what I was doing. It was everytime I saw him "Hey Sara, where are you going? What are you doing?" He would repeat him self, and it was constant. He then asked me out a couple of more times out but he was drunk and he wante dme to see his baby, but again DRUNK and I agreed thinking he would forget, but he never mentions it so I assume so.

He then started to call me up and tell me about his deep problems, I helped him through 100% I was by his side and really helped him. He then started to asked me out again and then he would back out, like when my grandfather died he texts me saying "Sorry about your pap" I said "I am not doing too well, thanks!" He said "I'm sorry come hang out and chill" and I said "Ok where are you?" He responded like 30 mins later and said "I am bed now, I have class tomorrow" Like Wtf??? And he did this a couple of more times to me.

He then started to become infatuated with my dead friend's girlfriend. I think it's grimey and pigish, but Nate and Danielle (my dead friend's girlfriend) have been talking and flirting and my friend has been dead for 2 months, but Nate was best friend's with him and so was I. I just think it's gross and grimey to go after your best friend's girl after him only being dead for 2 months, but they were acting weird even during funeral, so. He tells me how much he likes her and how it is going to lead to dating. I was appalled cause I am thinking of Tommy (my dead friend) and thinking this is so wrong!!!

Anyways, Nate texts me "Happy Birthday" I didn't respond. He then calls me and he says "What are you doing later? We should do something!" He kept on telling me to text him and he wanted me to do something with him. So I text him later, and he says he is at Applebees with our 2 friends and Danielle. I then said "If you have plans that's cool, I am gonna go out with my friends" He then said "I will let you know when I am out of here" He never texted back that night, and blew me off again!!!

Sorry for the long post, I am just trying to be detailed cause I think he is a sociopath. And I need other opinions. My friend said "He is not interested in you" Well ok if that is the case then why does HE call me? Why does HE text me? Why does HE initiate every conversation we have??? Then my other friend said "It seems like a get back game cause you rejected him so much" I am thinking that's it but I think he is a sociopath. Also I think he is testing me. He texts me 3 days later after that whole birthday thing and says "We should make a necklace out of your wisdom teeth" Cause I got my wisdom teeth out, but still he acts like everything is ok and casual, or he is trying to test me. Who knows?? But what do you think? Please I need answers!!! I think he is messing with my head!!!

B

Bambalina

I have known this guy for awhile now (Nate). I noticed he would stare at me with deep stares all the time. Then I went to a party and he was there he was bold, and flirty, and asked for my number. He contacted me incessantly 2 weeks later through texting and calling he was just constantly calling and texting me. He then started to ask me out, but I was still on the fence about him, so I rejected him in a nice way and we still talked. He then told me to come to his baseball game, and I agreed but then him and my dad got into a fight (he works for my dad) and Nate got a tone with me, so I figured I wouldn't go to his baseballl game. He didn't contact me for a month after that. Then Nate was back in our lives and he started to constantly contact me again, and he started saying "I love you" alot to me and tried to kiss me etc.

He only seemed to ask me out when he was drunk and I would agree to go out with him, cause I figured he would forget about what he is saying cause he was so drunk. He seemed to also be possesive of me and always wodnered who I was with and what I was doing. It was everytime I saw him "Hey Sara, where are you going? What are you doing?" He would repeat him self, and it was constant. He then asked me out a couple of more times out but he was drunk and he wante dme to see his baby, but again DRUNK and I agreed thinking he would forget, but he never mentions it so I assume so.

He then started to call me up and tell me about his deep problems, I helped him through 100% I was by his side and really helped him. He then started to asked me out again and then he would back out, like when my grandfather died he texts me saying "Sorry about your pap" I said "I am not doing too well, thanks!" He said "I'm sorry come hang out and chill" and I said "Ok where are you?" He responded like 30 mins later and said "I am bed now, I have class tomorrow" Like Wtf??? And he did this a couple of more times to me.

He then started to become infatuated with my dead friend's girlfriend. I think it's grimey and pigish, but Nate and Danielle (my dead friend's girlfriend) have been talking and flirting and my friend has been dead for 2 months, but Nate was best friend's with him and so was I. I just think it's gross and grimey to go after your best friend's girl after him only being dead for 2 months, but they were acting weird even during funeral, so. He tells me how much he likes her and how it is going to lead to dating. I was appalled cause I am thinking of Tommy (my dead friend) and thinking this is so wrong!!!

Anyways, Nate texts me "Happy Birthday" I didn't respond. He then calls me and he says "What are you doing later? We should do something!" He kept on telling me to text him and he wanted me to do something with him. So I text him later, and he says he is at Applebees with our 2 friends and Danielle. I then said "If you have plans that's cool, I am gonna go out with my friends" He then said "I will let you know when I am out of here" He never texted back that night, and blew me off again!!!

Sorry for the long post, I am just trying to be detailed cause I think he is a sociopath. And I need other opinions. My friend said "He is not interested in you" Well ok if that is the case then why does HE call me? Why does HE text me? Why does HE initiate every conversation we have??? Then my other friend said "It seems like a get back game cause you rejected him so much" I am thinking that's it but I think he is a sociopath. Also I think he is testing me. He texts me 3 days later after that whole birthday thing and says "We should make a necklace out of your wisdom teeth" Cause I got my wisdom teeth out, but still he acts like everything is ok and casual, or he is trying to test me. Who knows?? But what do you think? Please I need answers!!! I think he is messing with my head!!!
Classic narcissist......stop feeding him it's a game to him...when you bore him he moves on to someone else then when he gets bored of her he comes back to you...there is a thread on here about how there mind works...I know one it took me 7 years to figure it out....don't let him in...

V

vbg13

No offence but i think your better with him out of your life, all he is doing is playing with your head and maybe your heart. It sounds like he thinks the more he pesters you the quicker he gets his way. He sounds a lil overly possessive and has no moral judgement. sorry for the blunt reply.. Wish you all the best.