is having a favourite person unhealthy

Flameheart

Flameheart

feel so suicidal and worthless, we didn't have an argument, but I know I said some things that upset him and hes said he wants to take a break from me, I always mess everything up

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

feel so suicidal and worthless, we didn't have an argument, but I know I said some things that upset him and hes said he wants to take a break from me, I always mess everything up
Don't be too hard on yourself just take each step at a time

G

Girl interupted

Do you know what you said to trigger it? Sometimes acknowledging what was said is half the path to amending. Owning it and taking responsibility for it would probably help him.

Flameheart

Flameheart

Do you know what you said to trigger it? Sometimes acknowledging what was said is half the path to amending. Owning it and taking responsibility for it would probably help him.
yeah and I've tried to apologise, but he said he doesn't want to talk to me until next week when we meet up, but who knows if he'll even show up

Flameheart

Flameheart

might as well vent here than in other people's threads

couldnt sleep last night, fp been in hospital all week, keep switching from thinking he'll be okay to intense thoughts and feelings of him being dead

dont want to do anything or talk to anyone until i know for sure hes alright

G

Girl interupted

That sounds very stressful. I hope he will be ok. Xo

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Sorry to hear that and I hope he is ok