is having a favourite person unhealthy

• Thread starter Flameheart (was BPDevil)
  • Start date
Flameheart (was BPDevil)

Flameheart (was BPDevil)

feel so suicidal and worthless, we didn't have an argument, but I know I said some things that upset him and hes said he wants to take a break from me, I always mess everything up

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

feel so suicidal and worthless, we didn't have an argument, but I know I said some things that upset him and hes said he wants to take a break from me, I always mess everything up
Don't be too hard on yourself just take each step at a time

G

Girl interupted

Do you know what you said to trigger it? Sometimes acknowledging what was said is half the path to amending. Owning it and taking responsibility for it would probably help him.

Flameheart (was BPDevil)

Flameheart (was BPDevil)

Do you know what you said to trigger it? Sometimes acknowledging what was said is half the path to amending. Owning it and taking responsibility for it would probably help him.
yeah and I've tried to apologise, but he said he doesn't want to talk to me until next week when we meet up, but who knows if he'll even show up