Is God important to you ??

Poopy Doll

Poopy Doll

Many people think about God in different ways.. We've had several threads on here about God. Everyone has a different understanding of God. I don't think God is separate from us; we are contained in it.

Jbb79

Jbb79

I Don't think we are In-side GOD ! ! But, we are inside his Will, And Also love, For us All x x

I Love talking about God, it's always Nice <3 <3<3

W

Wildfire

For me, not at all. I was brought up catholic and once we hit about 16 my brothers and I were let loose to do what we want.

I have to say I think as I have gotten older, I actually have a bit of an issue with organised religion and the church. I think I have seen too many bad people hiding behind God and the church. That and when it becomes your world and people then start trying to convert you.

That said, one of the best men I know, my old Religious Education teacher (who I’m still in touch with and is 84) is very religious.

My partner and her whole family are very religious and we’re generally ok, except the time she told me that I HAD to go to church with her and didn’t see the big deal about me going.

Jbb79

Jbb79

For me, not at all. I was brought up catholic and once we hit about 16 my brothers and I were let loose to do what we want.

I have to say I think as I have gotten older, I actually have a bit of an issue with organised religion and the church. I think I have seen too many bad people hiding behind God and the church. That and when it becomes your world and people then start trying to convert you.

That said, one of the best men I know, my old Religious Education teacher (who I’m still in touch with and is 84) is very religious.

My partner and her whole family are very religious and we’re generally ok, except the time she told me that I HAD to go to church with her and didn’t see the big deal about me going.
Sounds tough, church takes all the fun out, of religion x xx

<3<3 <3

toutatis

toutatis

I guess God or Higher Power or The One Consciousness, the Universe, etc., is important to me, yes. Because my whole idea of spirituality, my understanding, through my own personal journey in that area, gives meaning or a rationale to the sufferings I/we endure on a daily basis. So, yes, God is important to me.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Yes God is very important to me. I couldn’t get through what is happening to me otherwise.
Drugs nearly destroyed me… most counselling, in the past, further deepened the problem. Which I believe is spiritual anyway. Least for me it is.

The struggle …and all the tried and tested routes exhausted then finally I thought to myself,’ do know what, I will give God a trial.’ lol.

Jbb79

Jbb79

God is the Only thing, That gives meaning, To my life - - All else is Posturing and, back-biting x x

God is the only thing, That makes sense, in this Weird world x xx Love each other, Be good, have a nice time, Take it easy x x

Tv 23435856.jpg

TV Expl No 2324.jpg

I Just have issues with the way Those in power, Often use it x x