• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Is Anyone Up?

M

Meaghan

Is anyone awake? I can’t sleep, and saw some intense shit today that keeps playing over and over over in my head. I can’t stop shaking. Nothing is helping and I have emetophobia so that makes it worse. Normally I have something I can take but I’m staying with family thats 6 hours from home ;(

C

Clairs

Morning meaghan

F

fragrant_violet

Hi Meghan its afternoon where I am

M

Meaghan

Morning meaghan
Hi Clairs.
my fiancé and I made a spur of the moment decision to visit family 6 hours away and left yesterday. Today we helped at the ranch with cattle branding and sorting. Before we started a man hit the ground and startedhaving a seizure or heart attack and blood coming out of his mouth and we thought he was dead. And I mentioned I have emetophobia and two people got s*^%, so that really bothered me too.

F

fragrant_violet

I think you done well just to make the trip. You can't help witnessing the occasional accident. Working with animals sounds very relaxing. I'm sure it will help you calm down

M

Meaghan

I think you done well just to make the trip. You can't help witnessing the occasional accident. Working with animals sounds very relaxing. I'm sure it will help you calm down
It was quite the opposite, but hopefully today will be better