• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Is Anyone Up?

J

Jolly

Oh gosh that is awful. I bet when you ride do you forget everything around you. How lovely the family can take care of your horse. I do hope my hubby does not start to collect trucks etc. He has an old motorbike in the garage. A one-off cocoa cola one. Gosh he keeps everything I am sure he is a hoarder. Now that gets me very anxious. He is outside cleaning the filter on the pond and what a mess there is. Now I am starting to get anxious about that and it is only mess. Tidy house and garden tidy head but he does not seem to get it even though it stresses me out then he won’t clean up properly after him. How are you feeling now xx

J

Jolly

Oh gosh that is awful. I bet when you ride do you forget everything around you. How lovely the family can take care of your horse. I do hope my hubby does not start to collect trucks etc. He has an old motorbike in the garage. A one-off cocoa cola one. Gosh he keeps everything I am sure he is a hoarder. Now that gets me very anxious. He is outside cleaning the filter on the pond and what a mess there is. Now I am starting to get anxious about that and it is only mess. Tidy house and garden tidy head but he does not seem to get it even though it stresses me out then he won’t clean up properly after him. How are you feeling now

M

Meaghan

Somehow posted twice. Getting anxious over the mess lol xx
I totally understand the stress about keeping things neat and tidy! My partner barely cleans a single thing LOL! I got a couple hours of sleep but I just wish now I could lay in bed all day haha

J

Jolly

This is mess. Clean house and garden and clean head. That was my motto but went out the window when we moved to do a bungalow up 6 years ago. OCD went right out of the window. Ditto with the bed 🛌

J

Jolly

Hi I am awake now but not good. Had a dreadful day yesterday. I feel really anxious at the moment. How are you xx

M

Meaghan

Hi I am awake now but not good. Had a dreadful day yesterday. I feel really anxious at the moment. How are you xx
Oh no I am so sorry. I had a very interesting day and almost say someone die. I can’t get my anxiety and shakiness to stop

J

Jolly

My anxiety is awful. Shaky, tummy, panicky etc. Hubby not at all pleased with me. Just waiting for results on colonography last Thursday and the prep on Wednesday was awful. Up all night on the loo from 7 to 7 in the morning and lost 2lb which I am absolutely fuming about. I desperately need to put weight on. The anxiety makes my ventricular ectopics and vestibular worse as it is like a vicious circle. The anxiety does not help as I am not hungry when it reaches such high levels. Also very weepy yesterday and this morning. I cannot seem to control it at all. I probably have a bit of depression as well. Bet you wish you never asked xxx

M

Meaghan

I think it helps to talk about what’s going on. I’m so sorry you had to go through that colonoscopy stuff.
I just had N awful panic attack for almost 3 hours, but all I had to do was get up and go poo. So silly. I’m embarrassed.
One of my therapists is working on helping me with these anxious thoughts, and told me if I’m going to have anxiety and worry about things, worry about something worth worrying about line world terrorism or homeless people,
Etc. that really stuck with me and I’m excited to keep working on it.

J

Jolly

I saw my therapist yesterday but had to leave as did not feel well. I was so looking forward to it as well as she is helping me. Will have to put phone on charge as nearly dead so will get back to you as soon as it is charged up xxx sending hugs 🫂 xxx

M

Meaghan

I saw my therapist yesterday but had to leave as did not feel well. I was so looking forward to it as well as she is helping me. Will have to put phone on charge as nearly dead so will get back to you as soon as it is charged up xxx sending hugs 🫂 xxx
Sleep well ♥♥♥♥

J

Jolly

Lol it is 9.30 in the morning. What time is it where you live xxx