• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Irritiblity/Shoulder Neck Pain

N

natalie

HI All,

I have been irritible today, and then I realised how and why, I had been up and about from 5.30am, due to heavy indestgition following on from heavy meal last night and, I hadn't gone to bed quick, I went to bed about 11pm.

The indesgestion, then recovered, this evening though I have been feeling irritible, my brother bless him, suddenly returned back to home, from work, finsihed work round for the day, very early, at 1pm. So to speak, therefore he was back home about 1.45pm, and allowing for the fact the age difference, we can't get on mostly, so I always feel sensitive irritible, when he's about.

Furthermore, I have had a terrible should neck pain, I have a GP appointment booked on Monday, and a physio booked if necessaary, a physio appoinmtnet has been booked in for Monday next week. It;'s at the moment, a bit like a very bad pain, very acute, in the shoulder, so I'll note what happens, on Monday at the physio.

Apart from that, I am well, as can be, mental health wise, I'm alright.

Take care all,

Natalie.

AliceinWonderland

AliceinWonderland

Staff Member on Leave
Hope you can get the shoulder/neck pain sorted. Sorry you have this with your brother, it's not fun feeling sensitive and irritable. You take care too x

N

natalie

Hi Alice in Wonderland,

Thanks, I am now in fact very much better regarding my shoulder, I had a back massage yesterday, and funnily enough a bath in the evening, and I am now fine, also not so irritible, due to having a bath. Also, I managed for once to gain a decent quality of a good night's sleep.

I am hoping today, to get a form of fitness dvds, workout done.

Thanks, again,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Mental health wise, I'm fine, my brother was back earlier from work again today, however, owing to the fact I managed to have a very very good decent quality of night's sleep, massage, and later on during the evening yesterday a bath, I haven't been irritible at all today. I think partially what the problem via my irritiblity was, not to much my brother, we're alright these years, just, it was because on Friday night Saturday, I was the most terrible lack of sleep overnight, I was in chronic pain, via my leg also, until I managed to buy an antiflammatory relieving gel, to put onto my leg during the day on Saturday, also I was about from 4.30am. An extremely long day, until about 8.30/9.30pm, in the evening at that point, I went to bed.
So my irritiblity couild have been the delayed reaction to that.

Plus, I haven't had a good nights sleep from Friday onwards, until all of the sudden, yesterday last night overnight, managed to get a very good decent night sleep, so I am hardly irritible, today.

I haven't in fact done a workout today, I'll get a session done, over the weekend. I am very well though now both mentally and physically wellbeing.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

Since Wednesday, night, I have now been able to sleep very well, at night.

My shoulder/neck pain is very much better.

All is well, and under control, hopefully, via my medication and current which has been for a long time - doseage.

Relaxing; getting cross stitching work done, and combined with listening to music. Quiet email notifications wise at the moment, owing to religious festiivites, doesn't worry me, I can concentrate to focus more on my cross stitching design work, I am half hoping though, these notifications should and could pick up anywhere within the next couple or few weeks.

Take care all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

My shoulder and neck pains are now very much better and all clear. Maybe this has something to do with the warmer weather, prehaps.

Volunteering news wise, things are quiet at the moment, we have now recovered from religious festivities, and I am hoping that in the next couple or a few weeks, the volunteering email notifications shall then pick up. Still doesn't worry me for the moment, gives me more time and less tired, to focus on my cross stitching design piece work.

I'll be if the weather won't be very warm tomorrow, do intend on attending local zumba gold class, I haven't been to this one in ages.

Take care all,

Natalie.