• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

• Safety Notice: This section on Psychiatric Drugs/Medications enables people to share their personal experiences of using such drugs/medications. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional before making any changes to your medications or with any questions you may have regarding drugs/medications. In considering coming off psychiatric drugs it is very important that you are aware that most psychiatric drugs can cause withdrawal reactions, sometimes including life-threatening emotional and physical withdrawal problems. In short, it is not only dangerous to start taking psychiatric drugs, it can also be dangerous to stop them. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should only be done carefully under experienced clinical supervision.

Irritiblity and itchiness problems this afternoon/anxiety/helicopters

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I haven't been very well this afternoon, in the first round of the afternoon.

I had irritiblity and itchiness problems. To given background, I was aware of a lot of helicopters, in the previsous and current week; I happened to have worked out this morning for almost 2 hours. i am always a harder worker in fitness just a bit like volunteering.

This afternoon, I had been suffering greatly, i took my 25ml dose, shortly after the problem began to start, so I thought it helps irritlbity in adults, so I felt fine, I'll do that, and spaced out, I'll take evening primrose. The two combined just didn't work. I also put cream onto effected rembrants of small boil infections, which were nicely healing, recently, so I had an idea, I won't wonder, i took a dose of 75ml of Pregabalin, and very much bingo, calmed me completely right back and down!

i didn't wish to take the Fluxoetine, because very tired me, I know i'll sleep.

I don't like to always depend on Fluxoetine. And it isn't for anxiety, Pregabalin is.

I am much much better this evening. i also changed to a different top, no wonder, the previous material, top worn, from sweat, itchies me, like mad.

I had put on a smoother material top, and I then felt better.

It's been a right afternoon.

i am at the present time, listening to music, and logged in to MHF, and r emembering my s trong mutual admirer/pending Gent Friend.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Scapes1986

Scapes1986

Right mine got ruined shortly after 11pm. It was a long day. Its early too. thank you for the post natalie, hope your next day goes just as well.

N

natalie

Thanks, very much, Scapes1986.

Best regards.