• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Irony

FastLaneC3

FastLaneC3

I had to write about this when I read it...I happened to be reading the first few entries of my journal...it was before I talked to the counselors *cringes*. I wrote "I enjoy my humanities class but the point and content of the course are ridiculous! It proves just how obsessed and for how long people can dwell on the past!" ....Meanwhile my depression/PTSD are a result of me not being able to let go of the past...talk about being a hypocrite! I kicked myself for that entry:oops:

Emily-Rose

Emily-Rose

I know what you mean! I do things like that all the time!

One time I heard about a friend who blamed herself for her friends death and I thought to myself "I really wished she'd realise she's not responsible for the death, she's putting herself through unneccessary pain".

That's when I realised I was in the same boat, cause I blame myself for my friends death, even though I wasn't responsible and I couldn't have done anything to stop it.

Emily.x