• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Intrusive thoughts of suicide

Falling_Fixation

Falling_Fixation

Guys I'm not suicidal at all but I keep thinking about it. I could just be drinking a cup of tea and solving a sudoku puzzle when suddenly I think about committing suicide in very vivid detail. Does anyone else have this? How do you handle it?? It's making me feel insane.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hi i sort of get the same thing at times usually when im feeling very distressed or overwhelmed or i have a lot going on
i was wondering if you had a diagnosis as BPD can feel suicidal as one of the symptoms
x
welcome to the forum ,i hope you find this place useful and that you feel better soon
maybe trying nice things to do during the day could help sometimes that takes my mind off suicidal feelings if only for a short while
love Lu x

Falling_Fixation

Falling_Fixation

hi i sort of get the same thing at times usually when im feeling very distressed or overwhelmed or i have a lot going on
i was wondering if you had a diagnosis as BPD can feel suicidal as one of the symptoms
x
welcome to the forum ,i hope you find this place useful and that you feel better soon
maybe trying nice things to do during the day could help sometimes that takes my mind off suicidal feelings if only for a short while
love Lu x
Thanks for the advice!
My mom thinks I have BPD, but I don't really think so because I never feel ecstatic like many describe.
Anyway, what's the likelihood of me having EDNOS, anxiety, OCD, AND BPD?

Jam1990

Jam1990

I have a similar issue. I’ve been having a lot of intrusive thoughts about the idea of doing it and how I would do it, but I don’t necessarily feel like doing it. I feel like I just get depressed and I think of an escape and suicide sometimes feels like something I should keep as an option if my fears of impending doom become reality. It sucks and it really hurts the positive energy of the day.

Falling_Fixation

Falling_Fixation

Thanks for the advice!
My mom thinks I have BPD, but I don't really think so because I never feel ecstatic like many describe.
Anyway, what's the likelihood of me having EDNOS, anxiety, OCD, AND BPD?
Oops I just realised I MEANT Bipolar not BPD, so sorry for the confusion