• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

one light

one light

Hi Lovely Natalie, I seen your messages but I was busy trying to get people to help churches survive with Facebook etc with online projects, as I wrote about the other day on my viruses thread, last page...

Thanks for helping keeping this thread active - we never know one day someone might come on and say information on here has helped them, we live in hope...

Just be careful watching any zombie films before bed time... just joking there I know you wouldn't, and sensitive people on here, shouldn't do this, or anything with aggression, some soaps included, too much at any rate, its negative energy viewing, and this poor quality 'energy' is transferable to us humans...

I'm working hard trying to raise the vibes of all people here, and the soaps are trying to undo it with dark stuff and killings - this is ok to watch for a big percentage of the population, but not sensitive people, it lowers vibes...

I'll write more later...

one light

one light

When I talk about energy and vibes, its not how much energy you have as in being able to run a marathon, its the quality of it 'vibes' - and when negative energy gets trapped in our system mind'body'spirit it will cause so many problems, from skin rashes etc etc etc...

I just want to say about hallucination, some people get these, some a lot, ive seen it as well personally - its hypnagogic imagery... people get this before going out of body, as in Astral Projection - ive done this a few times, gone out of body as we hear of when someones on the operating theatre and witnesses looking down at the doctors operating on them...

So where can this imagery come from? When you consider that its reported online that there are more stars in the universe than there are grains of sand 'on all the beaches' in the world, that's a ''looooot'' of planets...And yes theres life out there, intelligent life, more so intelligent than us...

On Spiritual Forums some knowledgeable people there say they have Aliens as guides, yes guides - and there is other life out there from the lower astrals, its where bad people go to instead of heaven - by the way 'no fast tracking' ending it, its not the way, get help...

Ultra sensitive people on here 'can connect' and see/hear these - so not in the head but seeing/connecting from a billion miles away, and yes people do get frightened when seeing this imagery - this is my opinion just to clear the forum...

If a voice in your head ever tries to tell you to do something terrible 'don't' - get some help, because if you follow those instructions, 'as in the voice' someone or many could get hurt - we've seen it on TV when something's happened and the person said 'a voice in my head' said to do this...

And people who do these things would probably looked on a forum just like this one - well it won't be the voice heading to lower astral realms it will be the person involved - so if this is you with the voice saying 'do' something bad or wrong, get professional help immediately...

So the main of this is to tell people, this imagery exists and is not in your head, although you are still seeing it...

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I was just about to be winding/relaxing and calming down, this evening for about half an hour to an hour, when there was a low loud, very loud helicopter.

I sooner put on my music and knitted, thouigh a bit jumpy throuhg the knitting, needles dropping and I have become fine.

i am still taking 25ml of Aibify, and afterwards by the way, intrusive thoughts came throuhg, anyway I am very well again now.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am very well again, now.

Best regards all,

Have a good week all,

Natalie.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

I have had intrusive thoughts in the past.. I just designed a way around these thoughts by thinking differently.. it's not too difficult once you learn how to slow your thoughts and choose which direction you wish to think in.. I learned how to hover over certain thoughts or linger on them and slowly wisp away to the next thought... really I can generally choose which pace I want to do.. I stopped believing in the delusions that made my mind an absolute wreck.. it's been a learning experience one step at a time.. but I feel like I am mastering the ways I wish to think..

one light

one light

Nicely written Donovon - I liked your name as was before EdEd... keep that name as a trophy as you get stronger and wiser as we all do, as we learn in life...

Thanks , I appreciate that.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm fine, very well.

However, i had some in home problems, parents, mid week, and so took me a long time to rally round to normal.

However, on Wednesday, about 8pm, I had intrusive thoughts, and there had been a extremely low helicopter making a racket. Anyway, for half an hour and through out I was listening to musicals, and I improved, greatly.

Have a good week all, any changes, I'll u pdate here, int his thread.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

I have had a very unsettled morning, today. Also at 12.30, there was a low loud helicopter, and twenty minutes after, I had intrusive thouights up! Anyway, around 1pm, I settled to music and knitting, I went out again, at 1.30pm, and I have been after back to hom, 2.15pm, I have been very much fine.

I won't be able to workout next in chair fitness mode, until in the early morning tomorrow.

Have a good day all, I have just, taken my dose of 25ml of Abilify.

Best regards all.

one light

one light

So we know that increasing vibes isn't helping with people here with intrusive thoughts, or we'd have replies here by now... But in opinion 'it should' but it isn't apparently - the meds are brilliant at masking the issues that's for sure, do their job there keeping the voices calm - but 'are' meds holding the vibes down at the same time, we don't know, so the increased vibes can't help as such....

What i'd like to ask is new people looking on, just starting with voices issues and not yet taking meds, and others here taking meds, keep on doing so... What i'd like to ask is, any new people, that might be looking on here right now - and put my practices into play 'raising energy vibrations' vibes - and if they make a difference in a week of trials, and IMO they should, please let us know...

New people to this terrible problem who try my theory with vibrational energy increase - just get offline a lot, get in nature, and less meat etc, as in all my instructions on here - should see a difference in days/weeks, and if so please get in touch... sign up and let us know on this thread - 'to help others' with any results... If we don't see light on this, then that's me done with advise on this issue...

N

natalie

I am always mainly offline, regularly listening to music and knitting, and certainly much more during this - pandemic, and also working out to fitness dvds, also, I do get out weather permitting, combining fresh air, with shopping, or in the normal way of things, getting out and from volunteering.

Once, hopefully, come May time, and certainly by then, althouigh I can't predict CEO's, when they'll reopen up charitible sector offices, again, I shall be much more busier on line, at various sessions of the daylight hours, checking my inbox, for volunteer ad hoc requests, I am on standby normally to recieve such ad hoc volunteer request work.

Best regards,

Have a good evening all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had some problems, early evening, of intrusive thoughts, these were American, not British.

I then put on my music and knitted, for a while, and they dissappeared.

I am int ending on getting my chair dancing done, in due course, this week.

I am still adhering to taking 25ml of Abilify.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

one light

one light

American eh - I wonder if others here have different intrusive accents... I bet science has a posh name or an answers how that happens or maybe 'not a clue' - connecting I say 'in some/many cases' from a long long way away, as in a radio station tuning in - I just can't prove it..

N

natalie

Hi One Light,

This is because parents and I and brother in his earlier years, over the years we travelled to the States on holiday. Unfortunately, back in 2001, and also 2003, I began to have mental h ealth issues, only ah, t he pshychaartrist of all time, who I was under and he then moved on, couldn't quite put his finger onto.

We had me, do extensive assessments, and it was established over my youinger years, i had dormant then brewing up mental healt h issues.

In a asessment results review, it was then determined, I leaned much more to szchiophrenia, to include mild forms of paranoia mainly. and heard voices, the following wasn't confirmed, and intrusive thoughts. The assessor, rejected the idea, i was more bipolar. So in years, I have always a focus specalised interest, of szchiophrenia.

I came to the conclusion, and the GP services in later years, agreed separately, t hat my szchiophr enia and holidays, do not mix. I had to ag ree.

Therefore, owing to the case, I had been to the St ates, on holidays on numerous occasions, and I have close american family living there, they are scatted about living there in the States, to me it is natural, and also, for some very worrying strange reason, I personally seemingly was a Police Target, out there, and over the years, I was even aware via home front, just ouside, there would a hell of a lot o fheliciopters, traveling and hovering about, thankfully a lot less these y ears.

I always go very unsettled, regarding helicopters, and h ave mental health triggering issues caused from them. Even thouigh I will lis ten t o music. and knitting combined, regularly, and also work out when i can indoors, at the momen tin home.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

one light

one light

Yes with you Natalie if you've heard a lot of those yanks voices before, it could be in your mind somewhere stored up - thanks for you reply on it...