• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

one light

one light

I'll let you into a little secret - I still get the intrusive thoughts problems... when I have overdone it as I did yesterday messaging/helping on many forums, I wake up the next day a little under par...

And anyone here who knows about spiritual guidance, knows that everything happen for a reason - and thats me having an off day, so I write here to help others - and I do a systems reboot as the day progresses and pace myself...

I used to have nicknames for my head and body - that's ed and bod - and I would get up in the morning, and say come on 'bod' lets drag 'ed' around for another day, we can do this... still do it today, but only occasionally on an off day - that's the thing isn't it make those 'off days' a bit rarer...

Its so important to 'pace ourselves' - make it to tea time, late afternoon in good shape - and I know it won't apply to all here, the 'good shape' bit, but we can work on it - I know this when i'm a little under par the voices/thoughts get in spouting out that bit of crap in my mind, or for some people, some negative menacing voice connecting from a billion miles away, who knows eh - many times I used to blame it on the 'controlling ego' look it up if you like, it exists - and I say back off...

We have to stay positive, try and make tomorrow 'that better day' - say we can do this ed, come on, get your act together... so to getting that better day, remember to breathe, nice deep breath, pace yourself, positive thoughts, a little time in nature, steady online and put a note by your phone/computer 'breathe' just reminds you before stressing, and by the way try not to do that...

Just a little note to anyone in a dark place right now 'no giving up' its not the way - get help, pick the phone up now - you'll be stronger when you see some light again, get some help...

But this I do know - we work on raising those personal energy vibrations 'vibes' - for improved health, stronger immune system, and for backing the voices issues off...

Try and have that better day everyone, work at it...

N

natalie

Thanks One Light for your post this af ternoon, an interesting insight, indeed.

I'm alright, I'm very well, no heard voices, no intruisve thoughts, and no paranoia.

I haven't heard any helicopters, not since the one after 10am, on Sunday.

I have resumed taking 25ml of med, for a number of mental health reasons. External mental health tiriggers.

Have a good afternoon/evening,

Best regards

one light

one light

I think I might possibly have a solution to your helicopters - I take these helicopters you are hearing are in 'your mind' and not as in real helicopters going to a nearby heliport...

N

natalie

I have to confirm these are real helicopters going to maybe a nearby Police heliport, and are not, and I s tr ess, not, in my mind. I have to point out that I am mostly upstairs in at home, all day adn evening time, except meal times, though occasionally, I have heard a very low one whilst downstairs.

Or they might be air ambulances. Well, i am not about to start inspecting by sight, what sort of helicopters, are. Also, I just happen to be aware, that our Senior In Chief GP, lives not very far fro me, and he would be believing me, that if I filed, spiritually something a bit like soon after a low one was heard, oh gawd, that's all i need, and like just now, whilst I am filing this post, I can sense him, spirutally agreeing. Now these days, I have to admit, that we don't get too many more helicopters, unlike that I used to be aware of. I ha ve discussed the pr oblem of helicopter,s together with the Senior in Chief GP a time back, and a junior anchor part timer gp number 1 positon, is also aware, that I s truggle very much so, via low tr avelling helicopters.

Best regards.

one light

one light

Actually it would be easier to remove them from your mind IMO than the real ones hovering overhead, I'll write in a bit anyway what I was going to say - it could well help others seeing hearing unexplained noises...

one light

one light

I remember now we discussed the helicopters on this thread, I just forgot to look back to check... things happen for a reason and in this case writing here 'now'... I'll just say when I had Hyperacucsis, thats severe over sensitive hearing about 7 years ago - I couldn't stand planes going overhead - the droning of the old ones... A year or two later when I was retraining my sound system thats ears'mind'brain - I started to say nice sound, listen to that lovely sound retraining you ed - and it was, then I would remember the most important thing as in me 'the self' saying well done, doesn't that feel better...

Such a lovely reply earlier Natalie and thank you - do you know 'so many' take information on here and on other forums - information/knowledge that sometimes helps change their lives - and they don't care to come back and say a simple thank you, it worked, so many times people can't be bothered, not you - you always message back...

So I write this here now about noises, because if it helps one person then its worth it, sharing information...

Everyone on the planet has psychic abilities to some degree - more so on here because people hear/see thing they can't explain... So lets look at psychic abilities - you know when people get that gut feeling, a hunch, and you say I don't know where that feeling/idea/answer came from, I just knew it - we've all had them along our way to here now, this moment - its Higher Self/Guides giving psychic information/guidance - its just that science doesn't know or teach it, the same as the spirit within us, science can't prove that either, so they disregard it...

I had re read your 'early' post on this thread P1 re helicopters a few hours ago 'coincidence'- no coincidences - and last night I was looking at a paper where a psychic was asking another phychic about a doorbell that keeps ringing in her mind during the night, again me reading this only yesterday 'no coincidence' guidance and i'm suppose to write here, to maybe help someone else looking on...

When my Spirit Guides are contacting me, remember Guides are on our side - so when they contact me they will raise the tinnitus/ringing in ears/mind... so much valuable information/guidance they give - and also I get a boom, its something to do with Astral Projection or Trance Teleportation ive done both several times, better put IMO but there's more to learn, and my Guides Higher Self are trying to teach me something - not worked that one out yet...

So anyone here getting noises in the head, unusual one, try asking your Spirit Guides, is that you doing this - nothing to lose asking, everything to gain - they are on 'your side' - so when someone gets tunes played over and over, and science says its tinnitus - just think again, maybe not - it can be your Guides just trying to get your attention - I say good morning to mine 'and' have a good day - they are there to help you...

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Just to update;

I have had a dental problem for the week, which already I amnow very much better from and I haven't even been able to get round to ordering, which was done today, requesting rather, and the chemist has to order, still, I'll collect tomorrow weather depending, and we have in reserve if i have a flare up, on another occasion.

i have been very unwell today, in terms of sinuses, in the top part of head, and face, and just today strangely, I have had a series of heard voices, up. Only slightly, nothing too severe.

i took my dose at 2pm, and my head of voices, had then resettled, and I greatly improved. We have a senario at the moment, in which we normally have two workable boilers, and we're only down to 1 now, would have to occur just at the wrong time of year. Dad has the matter on him, and we had a chap, our one can't get there, to examine t he boiler, and said it was a "no doer" implied, well, I'm confirming "no doer", and he'll dad will get back to him for a further consultation.

I myself, am managing, with hot drinks, and at the right time, if I feel for one, to have soup, at meal times.

I'll update further down the line in terms of the gone boiler, once I know more in due course, and hopefully, for the positive note.

Heard voices wise, well, even at this time to report up I have been very much fine.

I do intend on listening to music, and knitting for during the course of the evening.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all,

Natalie,

Just a further thought, even if we had heating for the original part of home, at this time of year - I am still prone to very acute sinuses, and also acute raynould's conditon problems, which can be self treated and manageable.

one light

one light

Sinuses can be self treated - 10 years ago i had sinus polyps removed, they are caused by infection/viruses etc - not anymore, as on my viruses page - use your mind in relaxation to guide cells, to remove the infection - press gently with your finger to show/guide cells where its hiding, get it gone please... i have to say once they get settled in, they take a bit of shifting, but catch them early different matter - shoo be gone...

one light

one light

I just want to drop some text in here, I wrote it on a introductory page, but it also belongs in here - its important - its to do with schizophrenia visions - hallucinations...

I should just add all this below won't be in all cases, but some/many IMO...

one light

one light

I get messages in images from my spiritual support - they are on our side, giving guidance for our well being, when we take note that is...

Just the same IMO when people get hear musical hallucination as science calls it, and on the tinnitus websites, songs played in their head, again a message to listen, no always, but very possible, 'take note' something need to change in direction on life's path...

Also IMO 'exploding head syndrome' sonic boom i call it, like a big bang, ive written about this only today on a spiritual forum again science has a name for it, and its not dangerous, ive had this as well recently, to get me to learn and explain it...

Also IMO when someone gets repetitive dreams - and i'm sure science will have a name for that as well - its a message to 'make a change' - I had 6 months of troubled dreams, until the day I was to write about 'what it means' solved my dream issue immediately many months ago...

Yes I'm psychic and I know things science doesn't - anyway have a good day/evening everyone, or at least the best as possible...

Anyone struggling now in a very dark place, 'get help - no giving up, its not the way - pick the phone up, speak to someone...

one light

one light

Ive been busy with one thing and another helping where I can on various forums, on a tinnitus one now as well - we have a world in turmoil MH wise - thats only what we hear of - theres a large amount of arguments etc that gets hidden from others with all that's going on this last year, brushed under the carpet, away from public view...

I had put an idea on several forums about getting as many people as possible visualising this covid thing losing its gravity and floating to the moon 'in mind in rest' millions of them viruses floating away, be gone - and I was thinking this morning I wan't to get back here helping with battling with voices issues - maybe we can build a jail between us in our minds and put all them voices in eh...

So I'm going to write more later or tomorrow - anything on your mind feel free to message...

one light

one light

Some people on here might have noticed ive mentioned energy vibrations 'vibes' a couple of times... also my Higher Self'Guides'Angel's which we all have 'our spiritual support family' - we don't always connect to them too well - ive been there running around like an headless chicken 'not listening' on my journey...

You've heard of 'go with the gut' or a hunch - its Higher Self advising and we don't even know... yes we get in dark places in life, ive been there - so anyone looking on now, 'no giving up' its not the way - get help find some light, pick the phone up, speak to someone who will understand, do it now... We get in these difficult places, and our support are not allowed to interfere, its called 'free will' where we are allowed to make our own mistakes, and get out of the holes ourselves...

There's more to come... and a point to it being on voices page - and more on voices/intrusive thoughts...

one light

one light

I know from all ive read '100's of websites on self healing, power of the mind, over recent years that increasing energy vibrations cures so many health issues, and me and my wife have proof of this personally with our health...

What i'm trying to get to is how far can we go with my knowledge getting those intrusive thoughts/voices in that jail I was talking about, and gone... knowledge is light - well i thought of an idea the other night to lift my vibes sky high, they are already high, but i mean to teach others here how to raise yours...

Well I put this idea into practice to meet my Higher Self in meditation - I have met him 'once' looks just like me, only less hair and slightly slimmer face, but I seen him right close up, spitting image of me... And then an idea comes to mind, which is how i get messages of guidance - not in hearing 'knowing' as in gut feeling... and i said to Higher Self - you just give me that idea didn't you in meditation just? to share here and help others on this thread...

Now i'd like to ask you all something before I tell you more - because 'I want to learn more' to help others with this ridiculous problem... So i'm going to wait now as long as you all do - i would like to ask people to write here - with when they first noticed a voice problem, and how, what made it happen - if you don't know answer to 1 or 2 then it doesn't matter - i'm interested in those who know for sure what started it off, eg stress accident etc etc... I can wait until 3 or 4 respond... i'm especially looking for unusual things that set it off, and stress things, and how...

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

After not being well, with a heard voice hallucination only very briefly on Sunday just gone, I have been very well, and also my sinusistuses has greatly impr oved.

Interesting regarding music songs plays in the head, i'd rat her hear music apart f rom when listening on headphones, music in head, as certainly keeps the voices down and at bay, ah, even though I take med, music in its many forms is the next on the list, best mediicne, much better than meds.

I have done my salsacise workout today.

I am regularly listening to music, and knitting combined whilst offline.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I had a bit of a blunder, bother, I had ahea r d voice come up, I don't evaualte, however sounded British voice sounding. Anyway, in the interim, I put my headphones on h eard music, and soon dissapared, I am t hen better.

I am hoping to get to repeat a form of workout tomorrow, and for the week ahead.

Have a good weekend all,

Best regards all.