• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm very well.

I haven't had further bother of intrusive thoughts.

I'm at present, listening to music, and on line.

While tuned into MHF, about to sign out, though.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Hi One Light,

Thanks for your post and guidance. However, I basically use and always always have, music, recorded music as a powerful, destressing, and calmingh method for preventing hearing voices, along of taking 25ml, of Aiblify medication.

I am hoping to get my some form of workout going done, over the weekend, all being well if i am up earlier over the weekend.

Best regards,

Natalie,

Have a good christmas evening all.

N

natalie

Hi One Light,

I haven't been well today. I had a series of large group gat herings of heard voices, I'd been out local shopping, and also later intrusive thoughts. I took my med dose, and the voices went, and later the intrusive thoughts something different though, had resettled down.

I have been working out regularly.

I still listen to music.

Best regards ,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm very well today. No large amount of heard voices, i think, having had a good night's deep sleep, woke up at 5.45am, made all the difference, and off course, music, and medication.

I am intending on workout tomorrow morning. It will be along session of 2 hours time frame, which i need, for low impact aerobics, and long cardio session.

Have a good evening, all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi One Light,

I'm fine, very well, i had a glitche of a slight mimiscal of heard voice, early evening time, overall, I'm very well.

Thanks very much for asking.

one light

one light

That's good to hear Natalie - how's everyone else... I'm particularly interested in hearing from anyone that's practiced my theory on this thread of 'increasing personal vibes' for better health, and so backing off any voices, into the background or zapped them totally, it won't jinx it, its all in the vibes and well being imo... it would be nice to hear 'good news' to help others...

So how's everyone else - still working on keeping those vibes up everyone?

N

natalie

Thank, you One Light.

Best regards.

N

natalie

Hi FOlks/Hi All,

I'm very well, absolutely no heard voices, and no intrusvie thoughts, at all.

I have been busier a bit more than usually, I helped out shopping wise for mother this morning, and this afternoon, I helped out dad, for the part 1 of house chores, tog et done, now, we have sabbath on Fridays, so not muchmore time to do hosue work, so I will then resume, on Sunday.

So I am very tired.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I realised that One Light must be busier, however, i thought I would do an update;

I have had this morning, one or two heard voices. I slept and slept very well overnight and onto proper morning. Eventually, I put music on, and I was then better.

I don't take my med daily dose, not unitl sometime in the afternoons.

I am intending on working out, tomorrow morning, early morning. It will be a lighter workout, still energetic, low impact, for half an hour.

I always listen to music and knit, or listen to music whilst on line. The helicopters are behaving, I'll trial me on line without music, ouch dare i say, and see how i go.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all, I'll return, back, about 9pm.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I inadvertantely overlooked to take my 25ml dose on Wednesday/Tuesday.

In the meantime, I have gained much much better sleep. And, I am retrialing me tapering down a notch, to 20ml. At the time, when I was awaer of a few helicopters travelling above past me, to and fro, and also intrusive thoughts, that when it came up, to suggested 20ml, from the 1st junior anchor part timer GP, I was very reluctant, and had to sought 2nd opinon, from our Senior in Chief GP, mind you, he also felt having been stablised for quite a long time on 25ml, I might like to try out 20ml. Now that I happen to be more external mental health triggers balanced and stablised, and also intrusive thoiughts and paranoia are well behaving, I am retrialing me so will see, heard voices wise, on 20ml. I can't taper off down, too below 15ml, doesn't wash with me, doesn't work, mind you, now that I know, I amnot going to the States with parents, anymore, it's mother, I am feeling more relaxed down. Dad though still has that ah, holiday tooth about him, but mum has firmly decided, she won't travel anymore, nor cruising. It's health and age and logistics.

So anyway presently I am retrialing me on 20ml, and day 3, part of it, i am fine.

I'll will offer to get another update, done, about 4pm.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

one light

one light

Hi Natalie, I missed your messages - I been virus fighting on some forums and websites and missed all this... interesting you got a better sleep on less meds - keep those vibes up, and keep busy, rest when rest is required - and gratitude, we don't realise how important that is for improved health, backing voices off and immune system strength - sitting down with that drink, and soak up the good vibes 'in thought' - something in nature, a smile from someone, a thought of the past, a beach and the sun - it makes us stronger - sleep well my friend, and remember when awake, that single point concentration - focus on an image 10 seconds, then again to calm the mind... x

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm fine overall, no heard voices thankfully.

Only for a various reasons, I have had to increase my dose back to 25ml. I'd been feeling very unsettled, during the course, of late evening Friday, and I coudln't pu tmy finger onto. Then, after 10am, this morning, there was a helicopter, and I'd been very unsettled for the bulk of the morning, and onto the afternoon. I also suffer with irritiblity as well, by the way, and I hadn't been well just recently wiht physical health problems. So i felt, ontoday, I better increase the dose back to 25ml.

I had slept very very well, on 20ml, unfortunately and annoyingly, this is just me being me, 20ml doesn't work very well, beyond no more t han a few days.

I am hoping by mid late week, I'll get a workout going done.

Also, I still do very much listen to music, and knitting, as extra mental health tool aids in recovery for me.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am very much better more settled down, not in terms of dose, though that might have had a part to play, but also unsettling in advance and just after regarding helicopters. I am much preferring to be set on 25ml once more, the GPs need not know, I was retrialing 20ml unofficially on medical treatment basis.

As always, I still use music as a extra recovery in mental healht tool aid. And also fitness workouts when I am able to do so.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.