• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

one light

one light

Very strange... when you click on it from my email it works, but says unavailable on this forum - it does work if you click on '''watch this video on YouTube''' near the top...

So now 'I wait' for some interest from others on the forum...

one light

one light

Shame the text above has gone onto a new page - maybe this wording click on '''watch this video on YouTube''' near the top... can be added with the video by the forum - out of my hands now - hope you enjoy listening to the song everyone - 'high vibes' to you all...

N

natalie

Hi One Light,

I couldn't post earlier on in the day, I hadn't been well with my leg, so i would have felt very uncomfortable at the computer.

Suddenly, this morning i had a heard vocal sound voice happen, now i don't evualate, I coudl be much worse off, than I really am. So, I when able, I put my musicals on, and knitted, and i was t hen finer before going out s hopping. I am on med generally for the voices, it's my usual med at dose of 25ml.

I am hoping to workout again, either tomorrow, probably not I might be catchign up on my sleep, or on Thursday.

Have a good week,

Best regards.

one light

one light

Pooly leg natalie, I researched self healing energy and viruses for some years recently, its is either pulled muscle, energy imbalance or virus attacking as in stuck in a knee joint, its one or the other - hope that gets better for you soon... Wheres everyone else, watching tele... it'll get busy sometime tomorrow, maybe - did anybody like my 'I hear you talking' video I found, I been humming it all day, backs off any thought intrusion...

N

natalie

Hi One Light,

My leg is actually so much better.

I'm alr ight today, apart f rom happily up early, which means I can then do something for a workout, I don't h ave any voice issues to report at this time.

i still adhere to my all in one med, for mental h ealth for vocies, intrusiive thoughts, and paranoia, at a rate of 25ml dose, far the best dose for me.

Best regards,

Have a good day.

one light

one light

You as well natalie have a good day work that body x, I'll get back on here when some interest arrives on here form others, I think forums are quiet at the moment lot on tv and my website counter is quiet, very unusual that...

N

natalie

Hi One Light,

Just before i start, maybe they are all following the Trump/Biden camps at the moment?

At the present time, I'm very well non heard voices wise, I had a couple of mishaps of voices, the mid late week, however, these have now subsided.

Unfortunately, today, I haven't been very well via my physical health. I am much better this evening.

Due to me not being very well, physical health wise - I couldn't my med dose for voices not until 7pm on Saturday 7th evening, and I've reduced the dose slightly or I might not sleep, overnight.

I am intending on working out, and it will be a challenging, hard and fast cardio dance and tradiitonal aerobics workout.

Have a good week, I'll monitor the read, and "jump in on the thread" when able.

Best regards,

Natalie.

one light

one light

Thanks natalie for keeping the thread active, people will decide if its to continue 'this particular thread' by messaging... if not we've all got other jobs to do - have a good day...

N

natalie

Hi Folks/All,

To give background before the main point, I'd been very tired, over the weekend, in w hich on Saturday I'd visited 2 local areas for shopping, and hosted together with parents and myself my brother and his girlfriend, during the Saturday afternoon;

all of the sudden on Sunday afternoon, I had a couple of either intrusive thoughts or heard voices I couldn't decipher which sort they were.

This happened on Sunday d uring the time of 3 and 5pm. I took my dose of 25ml, of med, at 4.20pm, and in the short term and then onwards, t he dose had settled them down.

I had been very very tired; now just to remind me, because I can't remember now, what the registrar consultant said, years ago, can voices or intruisve t houghts occur through tiredness? Me thinks they do, I'm not sure. Also I am hoping these were just glitches.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

one light

one light

I'm interested to know how many people on this wonderful forum who hear voices / intrusive thoughts actually hear them as in through their ears - when I seen the ugly faces a few years ago, I definitely seen them for many months 'in my mind' and I definitely removed them - I'll put IMO just to keep everybody happy who might not be sure...

So percentage please if anybody is interested in taking part - and i'm not holding my breath - if its anything like the virus thread ive got going that's killing people - I had 'just a few' supporting - and I thank you kindly to those few...

So ive got 50 hospitals to email starting today offering my mind'body'spirit advice - 7 replies from ones emailed last week already, thanking me and keeping me on file - and i'm mentioning covid and what ive learned with fighting 'all' viruses - giving 'my' advice to people on the ground fighting this thing - as in putting on mass TV advertising, remove any radio/media fear mongering, to help people to be strong as possible...

So I'll look on here later see if anyone's interested, have a good day all, or the best that's possible with all we are having to deal with...