• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

one light

one light

Thanks for taking an interest here both, and sharing your thoughts on it... welcome aboard this fine ship... I have heard the voices are having a Christmas Party somewhere safe where the ice is near Greenland or Antarctica - just got to find it, so anyone wants to join in, grab a rope when our ship is passing and swing aboard... There's power in those thoughts - go make a brew tea that is or coffee and soak up the thought of this massive voices party and our steel fronted ship finding them - then charges through them, splattering them - there's power and positive vibes in good thoughts I can tell you... have a good day all...

one light

one light

I'll just add this on here from my virus thread - its important with voices issues...

Resting the mind is so important, and i'll be going through that over coming messages... another thing you can do to increase vibes is to think good thoughts last thing at night and first thing in the morning, i'll be going over that as well... Another thing that comes to mind to increase energy quality is to recite in your mind a phrase - lovely gorgeous beautiful light - or - peace joy and happiness - or similar, you can make you're own up - this is actually very good at detouring the voices issue many people have a problem with here...

Also high vibrational energy words are 'I am love' - 'I am light' - spoken all those years ago by the great Paramahansa Yogananda... Set yourself 15 mins meditation 'every day' calm the mind with Single Point Concentration, focusing on one thing, i'll be going over that as well...

one light

one light

Most of the people who kindly got involved here are dealing with intrusive thoughts to varying degrees - the ego can get involved, so look up 'controlling ego' - I wait now to see what other interest comes... I have so much more to share/advise - so we see what happens, and if others show interest and get involved over coming days...

N

natalie

Can I pick you up on apoint One Light? I would have musical hallucinations as you call it, in my head because although I am on med, at 25ml daily, which is a big help, to supress the acute voices down, I would rathe rhear music literally in head as it does miracously prevent them to flare up.

At the moment, I am listening live to recorded music, and on line. I will be switching to listen to music and knitting, for the remainder of the evening.

Thanks very much complimentary regarding my problems of Police.

Have a good and enjoy your remander of evening,

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

one light

one light

Do you get music and thought intrusion - either or? so if you sit in a 'very quiet' place, almost silence what would you expect to hear say trial 1 then and another trial 2 '10 mins' later - try it for me, let me know, i'll look on in the morning - that is so nice when you put 'have a good evening all' - and do you know it costs nothing to be polite, and it increases energy vibes for better MH and physical well being to all reading...

And where does the police helicopter come from... Is the meds you are on strong ones, can't be that, I am not an expert on meds, not touched any in 3 years since starting my self healing research, 67 years old now, and still go running with my little dog and on mountain bike, so that should give hope to some, and I was struggling mentally 5 years ago I can tell you, my 'dark ages' - wisdom comes people after darkness, find light - and just to say others here on meds please take them as and when you're told...

I think Guardian Angels send music to ones mind 'sometimes' and definitely recurring dreams to get someone to 'make a lifestyle change' - I got personal proof of that, but helicopters probably not, but who knows... have a good day/evening all...

one light

one light

And anyone else want to join in feel free to say your piece - we create a happy ship here, where we solve problems in 'some' or 'many' cases - feel free to jump aboard...

N

natalie

In terms of Police h elicopters, I must be on a helicopter flight path, and every so often, as of even last night in the evening and in the afternoon, I had a space of 6 or 8 helicopters happen, and also causing me with anxiety for ano apparent reason, or paranoia.

My junior anchor GP in our practice agrees wholeheartedly with me on this.

So when these occurs helicopters I mean, Iwill soon if I am able, right away to put music on and knit, and I am then calm on most occasions, after the helicopters have then moved on.

Best regards all,

Have a good Tuesday all.

N

natalie

To help me counteract mental health issues as such, I worked out to my fitness dvds, this overnight, early morning. For an hour.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

one light

one light

Well done natalie keep that body moving - I been on the bike for 5 years now - brave me 67 yrs old been riding non handed and going too fast- I fell off didn't I lol right in front of 15 yrs old schoolboy - you ok, yeah bounced well didn't I and wished him good day.... too tight that anti motorcycle park entrance.... I had the helicopters wrong - I though a type of tinnitus or noise in the head type of thing, they are real helicopters lol... no one else joining...

N

natalie

Thanks very much, much appreciated. I knew I wasn't joking, regarding helicopters!

Have a good day, I look forward to more informative posts;

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Your welcome, One Light, you also have a good day.

Best regards.

one light

one light

The 'ego' now there's a thing - it plays an important part in our lives, and its real - without it, we would cross the road without looking... But it can get too controlling, and get annoying - and it can be an ongoing battle for me and so many others here, but I tell it when intrusive thoughts try to get in my mind - I say in mind get back in line ego, do your job - back now...

Some may or may not know this but I am a member of Spiritual Forums, you'll see me on there one-light, I have helped many people on there...

I talk to my support 'my Angels' daily, i'm psychic, as we all are to some degree, its just that we are not aware of it, and go about our lives in ignorance, as I did for 60 years - some develop it faster, but ive learned so very much over recent years with guidance, as I 'tuned in' better...

Voices can come to our mind when you're spiritually tuning in to higher Self and Guides, but the voices 'intrusive thoughts' whatever they might be don't want you to do that - so what we need to do is 'raise our energy vibrations' so we tune in better to higher knowledge, and not annoying voices, as in ego for example who only knows the materialistic world, so we tell it to behave...

So one evening in the last year, I said to 'my support' my Angels - I wonder if you get to see the people I make difference to - and of course they do... That very evening I was shown a dream sent by my Angels this last year - a dream of 4 people I have helped to make a big difference to... as I awoke I couldn't remember who exactly - but 'I knew' and put it all in my diary...

one light

one light

I get songs come on the radio - sent to me, exactly the right words at exactly the right moment - that's me 'put in' exactly the right place, at the right time - so many times this has happened to help and guide me and helping others... and this morning when I was thinking, and going over what I was going to write here - the exact right song came on - if the forum doesn't agree with it for what ever reason because it mentions hearing/talking, then just remove it and this post, but looks perfect for this thread to me - so we'll see...

Its a song that you can keep repeating in mind during the day, it raises your vibes 'and' helps block out annoying thoughts/voices - Its high energy song for good health, good 'vibes' - and correct for this thread IMO - when singing it during the day, its like you/me are giving the voices 'intrusive thoughts' a good telling off.... have a 'better' day all...

one light

one light

Mungo Jerry - ''Alright, Alright, Alright'' - back off.... I added that bit in...