• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm very well, no heard voices at all, I did have a bit of a blunder of heard voice yesterday evening, and I was very tired, i only had the one voice episode.

I had also a bit of a blunder with a spirutal picking of a heard voice, via our GP group practice via admin, I had a sneaky feeling I knew who the voice thought wsa, and seirously, aggh, I haven't even phoned in, not yet, and the voice came throuhg, I felt interesting, a spiritual voice up, and I am very well normally on 25ml. Ah, keeping in mind, I am retrialing me on 20ml now, for a few weeks, I've updated the surge, and I'llnote if for a few weeks, that will be ok, also if I can tell, I'll happily will take 20ml of Abilify, for the year, until after when our from on maternity leave part timer GP, is then b ack. To update her.

What i don't want t od and can't is not to come off it. The senior GP has vouched, I must stay on the Abilify and at that juncutre, at 25ml.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

one light

one light

I think you are learning a lot there my friend - with the problems people get on here, 'tuning in' to the wrong frequency' hearing dark voices as so many people here do, and yes it can be the over controlling ego, again higher vibes helps control that, if frequency can be raised enough in our system, that's mind'body'spirit - its so important to keep you're energy vibrations 'vibes' as a high as possible - less meat, more fruit, some time in nature - when a person has higher frequency vibrations, they can tune into their Spirit Guides.

Its nice you mention spiritual and understanding this part of it all - It must be so annoying, when our Guides, and each will have a few - they can be a auntie or grand parent who've passed many years ago, and have since been trained to be our guide - when these guides try to send a message of guidance as in 'the gut feeling' we 'all' have this ability to hear 'if' we are tuned in and 'listen' correctly, as in resting in deep relaxation, and then just know things 'its called clear knowing'... And it must be so annoying to them when one says, I tried - still not listening.

All these people here with the voices issues IMO are 'all' very sensitive people, and sensitive to frequencies and picking up voices/thoughts - many will be gifted and just just don't know how to use it all correctly...

I can't advise on meds on here, you're choice if to discuss easing back on them with your doctors approval, if you can convince them you're strong enough to try gently to do this... overuse of medication will lower vibes IMO... When I eased off meds several years ago, ohh did I get some grief off family members, but zero now for me many recent years, and intend to help others here...

Some good news please, anyone who's tried any of this info on this thread and sees results, you won't jinx's it 'no such thing' its about being strong in mind 'again'...

one light

one light

Just to cover myself and the forum everybody - you should stay on meds to control the issue - work on being stronger first, get those vibes up 'then' consult your doctors to discuss the possibility of easing them, only if you want to ease back on them that is - good luck everyone...

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I'm alright, mental health wise szchiophrenia, no such problems, and no heard voices to report, at this time, and no intrusive thoughts. i did have a touch tad of paranoia up, that's another story.

Best regards all.