• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

one light

one light

Natalie, the voices you picked up on in the hospital could have been someone's Spiritual Guides, ask a name, you can do this in thought - who they look after, don't always think the worst - in hospital Guides and Angels will be close keeping an eye on people, comforting them, and making sure that something doesn't happen that shortens peoples proposed life plan...

I remind people looking on in a difficult place in life, no cutting it short, and ending it, its not the way - get help, pick the phone up, get someone on your side to help you get better... do it now speak to someone...

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Since the problems of Tuesday evening, and Wednesday last week, I amnot too bad, hearing voices wise. I take my 25ml daily and that has surpress them right back and down.

I have done my dance workout with tradit ional aerobics, this morning.

As always listening to music and knitting combined.

Just wish i could get out to volunteer. Just can't,beyondmy and organisation's still control at the moment.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I apologise for not being able to keep up to da te, with this thread. I haven't been very well, with double bouts of sinusitus, and I am finally from Wednesday, very much better this evening.

I am very well, I haven't had any intrusive thoughts, nor heard voices.

At present listening music listening and on line combined.

Have a good week all,

Best regards all.

Natalie.

one light

one light

Nice to hear from you Natalie - when those virus/infection 'bugs' get in our system, which is most likely the case, they take some shifting once they settle and get comfy - if ever you get this coming on again get them moved on quick - power of the mind as on my virus thread - get it gone cells, they can get in hips, throats, colds, knee joints - basically if a health issues comes along everybody, and a part of your body gives discomfort/pain, that wasn't there yesterday, think virus, bug - and get it moved cells, in meditation, totally relaxed when having an evening drink 'fully relaxed' - say in mind, its here cells, and press with your finger...

And yes I know they don't write about this in science magazines - they know defence cells get renewed every 7 years, so they've know that - and that bugs can hide so our defence can't find them - so use your finger to press gently and say in mind, here cells, get it moved - preferably to the colon or another planet...

If its not virus/infection issue with you - power of the mind, rub hands together gently for 10 seconds, then send that healing energy from your hand chakra to self heal the part that's giving you discomfort - costs nothing, everything to possibly gain... have a good day...

one light

one light

I wonder how many people on here think they could have some psychic abilities - all these intrusive thoughts/voices going on - IMO a big majority here are tuned into the overactive ego or something - so I ask people here to share where they think these 'annoying' or sometime helpful voices come from?

Some maybe tuning into wrong channels, like the old radio sets we used to have, spin the dial, 'yes' got a channel - on a similar basis if you can see what I'm saying here.

I was given instructions from the Holy Spirit to write this here today, to help people and to message on the virus thread - I can't tell you how hard that was for me to work out when I was being tuned in a year ago, anyway i'm to write here first - and do you know what these voices issues, science has been battling with them for decades 'answer' give some meds.

Ive also been given instructions to say something on viruses, and its difficult to write, and God knows how I'm going to present what I'm to say - anyway I'll put that on my virus thread later.

A

Alfredoagainst the voices

I think the voices could know stuff but don’t share with me , but I don’t know that they want you me two think I’m special etc it’s part of there game the more you ignore the better in my scenario they want me to beleave my family is involved in some game of sorts and I don’t know how to play or the rules they want me to think my family surfers because of my choices etc or some of things they make me think the more I ignore them the more the put images in my head or try and get me to pay attention to them it’s just no good

one light

one light

Are these images good/bad? I wasn't aware voices could do this, just shows never finished learning... Psychics see images, usually good ones.

Try and give me a good example, help me to understand and possibly help.

A

Are these images good/bad? I wasn't aware voices could do this, just shows never finished learning... Psychics see images, usually good ones.

Try and give me a good example, help me to understand and possibly help.
I get images like my mother different people random stuff aliens they would have believe I got busted by aliens etc

one light

one light

If we can get our head around the fact that science says there are more stars/planets in the universe and grains of sand on all the beaches 'in the world' - just imagine that - well on Spiritual Forums where I am a member some people have intelligent aliens as guides, I know, I know, it takes a bit of understanding in this one world society - so I'm not saying listen to the alien you see, keep an open mind on it - what if it was trying to help, i'm not saying do anything it says, just keep an open mind and maybe listen, and chat with me about it.

The image of your mum, is she passed or still with us on earth...

A

Still here mum but the alien thing makes it hard for me to believe as the voices can make you see images etc so I believe it was real aliens

one light

one light

Well have a think about what I say - there is someone on the link below traumatised with similar things you are going through - or search Spiritual Forums for the main menu - I'm here if you want to talk more.

There is always the chance you're possibly psychic and just don't know how to deal with everything...

A

Always paranoid

Well have a think about what I say - there is someone on the link below traumatised with similar things you are going through - or search Spiritual Forums for the main menu - I'm here if you want to talk more.

There is always the chance you're possibly psychic and just don't know how to deal with everything...

Ok thanks I will check it out, not sure if I’m psychic or an empath, I can’t hear people’s thoughts I can only recognize good and bad energy people put off and am a very intuitive person when people say some of the things they say it’s so relevant to what I was thinking, and some people tell me know it’s just a coincidence... once again they are dark empaths manipulating me

A

Always paranoid

If we can get our head around the fact that science says there are more stars/planets in the universe and grains of sand on all the beaches 'in the world' - just imagine that - well on Spiritual Forums where I am a member some people have intelligent aliens as guides, I know, I know, it takes a bit of understanding in this one world society - so I'm not saying listen to the alien you see, keep an open mind on it - what if it was trying to help, i'm not saying do anything it says, just keep an open mind and maybe listen, and chat with me about it.

The image of your mum, is she passed or still with us on earth...
Could it be AI and the black hole in space? A great scientists last words were about this, once again can’t say his name, but RIP to the greatest scientist!!?

one light

one light

Nice and steady now, give it all some time and thoughts - I can read people's energy as in 'vibes' energy vibrations when I see them coming towards me in the street - so that's one gift you have... keep learning and chatting to me day by day, everyone interested - we learn together, see if we can throw some light on all of this.. Doesn't matter you can't read/hear others thoughts...

A

Always paranoid

Nice and steady now, give it all some time and thoughts - I can read people's energy as in 'vibes' energy vibrations when I see them coming towards me in the street - so that's one gift you have... keep learning and chatting to me day by day, see if we can throw some light on all of this.. Doesn't matter you can't read/hear others thoughts...
Yeah I can read them too, thanks for chatting with me I appreciate you