• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intrusive Thoughts and Voices

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

Your welcome, One Light.

I am much better these days, as I am very aware that parents and I are no longer travelling abroad.

I have been very much more regained, more resettled, over here in England.

I'm alright today, no voices, on 25ml, no intrusive th oughts, however, and there is a catch, I have had external, surrounding of paranoia up. I sh all take my 25ml dose, in a short while, of Abilify.

I'll have to work out harder, in my next workout session, being chair excersing.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All, Hi One Light,

I was feeling stressed, and listening to musicals on Sunday 21st evening, and I couldn't have understood, I had a heard voice filter through, while I was listening and knitting.

I have taken my 25ml dose, of today, sorted that, about 1-3pm.

Anyway, since the outburst of heard voice, 6 and 7.30pm, I have been fine.

I am intending, on getting aeroibcs and dancier aerobics done, tomorrow, or Tuesday.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

EdEd

EdEd

Doesnt sound like you get many voices.. @natalie your recovery sounds rather remarkable. Atleast from reading your posts it seems this way.

one light

one light

It seems like you're doing ok there Natalie - keep those vibes up with the exercise, positive thoughts, plenty of fruit/veg - nice things to read and watch on TV - cuddle the dog/cat everyone who has one, high vibrational energy those as their feet touch the ground, as are trees, they give off transferable positive energy - and any voices from the ego, say get back where you belong, or behave - override in mind 'in thought' with words, love or light, or I am love I am light, to raise your vibes...

Knitting is good, as are jigsaw puzzles, being in nature etc... Remember everyone to calm the mind as in being 'in the moment' - that's focusing on doing those dishes etc, and that's what you are doing, no mind wander - and gratitude, so important that, think of something that's nice and positive from now or your past, to raise your vibes when having your drink...

keeping the vibes up is the key to better/stronger health...

N

natalie

it's funny that you should say drink, (Hi One Light), because unfortunately, and I had situation many moons ago, somebody left his work pitch, and I am a volunteer, helper forother departments, and I seriously felt I could use a good stiff amount of cherry brandy, soI had to r esign to the fact, I couldn't aim for that, and aimed for very ha rd fitness workouts that week, that year.

I'v ebeen very well today, no further heard voices.

I was feeling tired, from out s hopping, anyway I'm fine this evening.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I happen to be up very early, after a long time of sleeping very well. Which is good because enables me to get a workout done, of 2 hours required. The workout will consist of traditional aerobics, and also contemporary modern dancier aerobics, and toning.

At pr esent , I am listening to a musical film soundtrack, no it isn't cats, it's actually Chicago film soundtrack. And on line combined.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all,

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have done my fitness workout session.

I am at p resent, listening to a musical whilst on line.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I managed to gain a better quality and quota of a full overnight's sleep and eventually getting up properly, at 9.15am, always takes me along time, tog et round to f rom overnight sleep - deep sleep this is.

I've been very well today, I did have a touch of heard voices, brushed off, and I was then finer.

I had been listening to music and knitting, and broke off fro afternoon tea, at one point, and also, to see some of a quiz game programme, which was on from about 5pm. i must have seen at least hafl hour of. Reason being one of the contestants, looks a lot very much a lot like, a deceased, very well known actress, in which dad was very much a fan of. I don't think, I can reveal, int his post, who that former deceased actress, was, clue, via in the U.S.of A. Anyway, she didn't win enough money for what she wanted to purchase, but enough to feel happier about.

I will resume music listening and knitting, before my evening meal.

Looks like the tories are on my side, that they would like to see restrictions, and lockdown, over and done with much much sooner.

Have a good evening all, oh and in terms int hat I haven't left my strongmutual admirer, note he fell for me, from durinjg shopping today, I have beenmuch much better, not so irate.

Best regards all,

Natalie.

Oh, and I am still self adhering to taking 25ml, of Abilify.

N

natalie

Hi FOlks/Hi All,

I'm very well, thouigh having said that, I had slightly "of spiritual, American Police bother", about within 1 and 2pm local London time. I am listening to music while on line, and I am fine, very well again now.

i am hoping to next workout tomorrow, or over the weekend.

Still adhering, to my med of 25ml sort.

Have a good day all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I am alright and very well.

Listening to music and whilst on line. and tuned into MHF.

I hope all are just about well.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

There happened to have been about half an hour back, a extremely low noisy helicopter!!

I was just only about to settle down to music listening and knitting, when it appearred. After a while being downstairs at home.

Anyway, I quickly put on my mu sical, and they had subsedquently veered off, quickly in the interim, during my listening to a musical track, and knitted combined. I had a tad touch of paranoia up.

Anyway, I am fine now. Will resume music listening and knitting, while logged out of MHF.

In a short while.

Have a good evening all,

Best regards all.

W

wellness

First of all welcome here... I start this thread to help gain a better understanding for all involved with the intrusive thoughts / voices issues - and also discuss energy vibrations 'vibes' because this is important...

I'm going to keep it very simple, if people get involved, ive so much info to share - and ive been through personally seeing things and intrusive thoughts in the past before my research...

So a message to anyone reading that's in a dark place at the moment... Get help locally or on this forum - pick up the phone, do it now... the light after being in some darkness is so beautiful I know, and you'll be so much stronger for it after being in darkness - so do it now, pick up the phone and get some help - no giving up now its not the way, look for the ''light'' on earth here again with some help, its so beautiful - then you can help others going through the same issues...

Knowledge is what we are looking for here between us and I have a lot to offer, if people get involved...
Welcome too .... I too like you have shared many posts on my own personal research and insight into these Voices that are a Curse from God for me for the last 30 years. There does not seem to be light at the end of this tunnel though!! Just these Voices going more Chronic and more drugging to control these have been the cycles of my adulthood. Though I fondly remember my youth WITHOUT these Voices!!! What a difference it is.

I keep pestering the Leading Pharma company executives with my research findings to get them to awaken to the reality of what a pain in the rear these Voices are.
I would recommend a similar strategy like writing to your parliament MP or congressman to write to these Pharma Executives and get them to appreciate the gravity of the situation.
If the Pharma industry can pull together their resources and come up with such Vaccines for COVID-19 in such record time. They I am sure if they can see the profitability of the endeavor can come up with cures for these dastardly Voices.

Cheerio!!

one light

one light

wellness you said in your youth you were voice free - what started it off, taking something, an accident, trauma etc - can you remember exactly when, what, or did it slowly become a problem? Drugs companies do a good job helping people mask the problem, but it doesn't cure it, or totally 'get 'rid' of the problem...

EdEd

EdEd

Yea , the medicine doesnt actually cure the problem.. but learning how to adapt to our situation in a calm , cool , and collective way helps a lot. I would also like to say that thinking slower really does help.. thinking slower can help you be more selective over what you wish to think about.

N

natalie

Hi Folks/Hi All,

I have been very well, since in at home, my heard voices picked up from the hospital, where my father hasn't been well, now recovering slowly though, all week. i haven't heard any further voices, spirtually from the medical teams, in charge orginally and currently of his case. I took 25ml eventually on Wednesday in at home, and I began to improve. I have been very well since.

I have to comlimentary laugh, that on email, some one pu to tme, oh forget about the workouts, I have had a difficult week! Well, apart from music and knitting, the workouts help me cope - much better.

We haven't not long had a call, from the physio department, and might be discharged, father this is in due course, down the line.

Have a good day all,

At present, I'm very well, listening to music, whilst on line.

Best regards all.

Natalie.