Introduction

B

Blondie2311

Hi. I'm Nat and I'm older than I care to admit. Since I was a teenager I've been dealing with an overwhelming feeling of dread and anxiety which, in honesty, I've never sought professional help for, for a number of ridiculous reasons. However, I've now got to a stage in my life where I should be happy and content but all I feel is sick and nervous and anxious. I have a good job, a loving husband yet I can't help feel alone with no one to talk to. My husband tries but I feel my anxiety is a burden to him and he had no clue of how to deal with it or me... and I don't either so I can't advise him either. Every small thing sets off anxiety and my emotions are all over. I even know what does it as well which proper messes with me. I know it's not just me who feels like this but I know it's all in my head which I just can't seem to escape. It's taken a lot just to join here and put this together. So I guess that's something.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi,
Welcome to the forum
Well done for joining.
Please visit your dr they can help you.
I'm sorry you've been struggling.
Take care

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

Hello Nat maybe the time has arrived where you cant really put off looking at what is causing this although later on in your post you say that you know what does it.

So maybe start writing it down so that you can see it on paper and then think of ways that will help to address it. I.e stop the loop of this thinking which triggers or maybe its an event that triggers it. Either way it might be a good idea to start to think of ways of letting go of this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Introduce Yourself 4
L Introduce Yourself 2
C Introduce Yourself 3
L Introduce Yourself 3
L Introduce Yourself 1