Introduction.

C

cathpotter

Hi. First of all, English is not my first language, so I apologise if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes. I don't care if you tell me so, as long as you're not rude.
I'm not really sure what to write, it's been a long time since I've actually needed yo look for a place with people like me to feel better. I'm gonna start with the basics. I'm 18 and so anxious that sometimes I cant stand myself, and I'm so tired of people telling me that I just need to chill. I guess I need someone to tell me things are going to be fine and that I'm not crazy for being constantly fearing they will not.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi and welcome my friend :welcome:

English isn’t my native language either. I feel better now that I am not the only one 🙂
No need to apologize. Now, I can’t evaluate how good your English is since my English needs evaluation 😁

You came to right place where you will feel at home.

Anxiety is a *^%#~. Don’t work yourself out with worries that are only to going to produce even more worries. You are not crazy at all and don’t need people’s approval or encouragement. Be confident and sure of yourself that those fears and thoughts are not real.
Have you gotten professionals’ help? Were you diagnosed with anything?

I’ve been dealing with anxiety since 2004 and I am still hear. I am taking medication for it and it’s almost gone. I am not recommending you do the same but try therapy first if you haven’t.

If you ever need help or someone to talk to, don’t hesitate.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Introduce Yourself 1
V Introduce Yourself 1
V Introduce Yourself 2
Libraryman Introduce Yourself 7
M Introduce Yourself 4