• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

introduction

F

FAWM34

I just been registered in this forum, aiming to meet people and share our stories of living with mental health difficulties.

katya

katya

Hello and welcome!

This is a really good place to find support; I hope you find it useful (I know I do). :)

Please (if you'd like) let us know how you're feeling in as little or as much detail as you like.

F

FAWM34

Anyone experiencing paranoia recently? because I am getting worried most of the time thinking the CIA is tracking all my movements. I am also finding different cars near where I live and I believe the government is sending those cars to investigate me so it is getting worse but my Psychiatrist has increased my antipsychosis medication. Any suggestions of how I can overcome this paranoia? Anyone have experienced this before?

SarahD

SarahD

Hi FAWM34, welcome to the forum.

I can relate to the paranoia. I feel watched/followed/spied on a lot of,the time, think people are getting into my home when I am not there. Unfortunately I,don't have an answer. I am not on meds, I am trying to deal with it without meds because I have had very bad problems with them. Basically I do reality testing. However knowing that a lot of my delusions are ridiculous hasn't yet made me stop feeling they are true. Although it makes me hesitate to act on anything, which is good. It is a struggle.

I hope you can find some help with it. Let us know how you get on.

Best wishes, Sarah

cassandra36

cassandra36

Once I found out that paranoia is very self absorbent I felt like an ass and wondered why I even went down that road.

Are you intellectual superior to most? Are you planning a terrorist attack? The CIA would be either trying to recruit you or stop you. The chances of that are very slim. Give the news a break if you watch it often. Hopefully if the CIA was observing you, you wouldn't know. If a Joe blow civilian can burn their surveillance the they completely suck at their job. I love movies, and spy thrillers and political conspiracy thrillers. They are fun to watch but they can seep too deeply into your mind.

1) Even if it is happening what can you do about it?

2) Who are you? And what possible threat could you pose?

3) Just live your life as best as you can and don't let it interfere with activities. It can be a very dangerous hole to fall into.

4) It's not like I don't believe there are all kinds of weird things happening especially in America. But what can be done other then voting and trying to help your political party out. Revolution? The morons who got in from a civilian or military coup, would make our current leaders look like a Mensa chapter; )

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Allthecats Introduce Yourself 9
S Introduce Yourself 6
Prince of Cinders Introduce Yourself 1
A Introduce Yourself 7
O Introduce Yourself 8