• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Introducing Myself

angrydad

angrydad

Hi all

I was diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder 35 years ago but due to the nature of the condition and the fact that I was on my own, gradually drifted out of treatment.

Due to increasing manic episodes I have come back into treatment and now, after a month or so of very erratic behaviour, I'm starting to feel more stable.

At the moment I,m blaming myself for the way I have scared my wife and children with during high phases and also in the low moods.

I'm on Quetiapine and Citalopram at the moment and will be seeing the consultant Psychiatrist next week for the second time. I have lots of hope and I am looking forward to finding employment.

Angrydad

K

kellyanne

me to

hi i have bi polar since 12 but went through hell to get diagnosed at 35 have a number of problems as well have three lovely daughters but still need someone to talk to

angrydad

angrydad

Support

I'm on the forums on and off through most days, if your looking for some support or just a willing ear.

sallyG

sallyG

:welcome: to the forum..hope you find it of some use to you here..we're a friendly bunch of people.

angrydad

angrydad

Thanks

Thanks SallyG, I feel very welcome and I'm looking forward to meeting other members.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eastcoastoz Introduce Yourself 16
Ras Introduce Yourself 17
Globe Winner Introduce Yourself 6
J Introduce Yourself 8
one light Introduce Yourself 5