• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Intro to myself. Looking for a less lonely place to share maps to my mind.

C

Captin76

I've never done this before today. I attempted to recall a particular memory on my own to write about in what I'm calling my "scrapbook of the mind" and was completely flooded with much more then intended. I panicked, thought it was time to reach out, I need to validate there are others like me. Differincerate somehow. I hope this is a safe place for my other parts to talk, and they will, only in constant review will I know how they (I, we, us) will react to this. Please understand that I'm not able to understand all the time. May we find comfort within, outside of one self, with no judgment. We are full of many faces. It's time I try reaching to others for the solace that hides within my own mind at times. Asking only of acceptance. I have so much to give. Thank you for reading.

TDCI1994

TDCI1994

When you say share maps what do you mean exactly I'm willing to chat or PM if you wish. 😊

C

Captin76

I suffer CPTSD... "maps" I reread my message and didn't say maps but they are maps. Searching for something within unexplainable with words that I have but can't grasp. I know I'm complex and my honesty might be unable to understand. I tried to go back into a memory for my scrap book that was surprisingly serene but truth came into play. I seen the reality surrounding it and was thrown into panic.

C

Captin76

Ahhhhh. In my into. My bad. Maps of the mind. Looking for something lost but I feel it there. Make sense.

M

ManDss

Just write what fist come out of your mind to see if others identify with you. If you make a long text I recommend you separaye by parragraphs. Good luck.

C

Captin76

I lack skills in writing. Very passionate with emotion. I'll fix that.

C

Captin76

I don't know where a paragraph should end and begin. My memories are blocked out along with basic school skills (mostly unneeded) from about 7-12...

J

JeanPierre

Pretty sure the scrapbooks of our minds will meet your scrapbooks just fine.
Welcome here✌

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Intro Introduce Yourself 6
K Intro Introduce Yourself 6
M My intro Introduce Yourself 4
A Intro Introduce Yourself 5
L Hi all intro Introduce Yourself 3
O Never enough - intro that evolved into just a mass verbal water spout Introduce Yourself 3
F My intro Introduce Yourself 9
O Sorry. Meant for a quick intro n ended up spilling everything Introduce Yourself 7
C Intro thread Introduce Yourself 4
J Intro. Introduce Yourself 6
M Hi 👋👋 Just wanted to drop a quick note and introduce myself. Introduce Yourself 6
ChibiHufflepuff Never Really Introduced Myself... Introduce Yourself 5
J Having difficulty caring for myself and staying motivated Introduce Yourself 8
L HEY THERE! I'm Rapid Cycling and Not Myself Introduce Yourself 2
F Part 1: Finding myself Introduce Yourself 6
R hi; I would like to talk to some one that may be is in the same situation as myself Introduce Yourself 10
E Reintroducing myself.... Came back after a year few days ago. Introduce Yourself 7
B New here, constantly doubting myself Introduce Yourself 15
R Introducing myself Introduce Yourself 30
B newbie here just introducing myself Introduce Yourself 4
N Hey new here, haven't felt myself for close to a decade Introduce Yourself 11
P Think may never get myself normal Introduce Yourself 3
D Hi peeps im new here. And like to introduce myself. Im D Introduce Yourself 3
H Introducing myself Introduce Yourself 8
T Introducing myself Introduce Yourself 6
Brinesoul couldn't handle myself Introduce Yourself 3
B Introducing Myself Introduce Yourself 12
M Hey everyone. I have trouble coping with what is happening to me (or what I am doing to myself?) Introduce Yourself 6
T Introducing Myself - Shame and Denial Introduce Yourself 6
Fay F New here...seeking advice/help/support for myself Introduce Yourself 8
E Introducing myself. Introduce Yourself 5
N I can't accept myself, my actions, the way I look , I am never satisfied. Had to get it off my chest. Introduce Yourself 6
Mon Feeling like I’m mentally jousting with myself Introduce Yourself 9
M Introducing myself. Introduce Yourself 9
Whale4sun Introducing myself. Introduce Yourself 5
L A little about myself Introduce Yourself 5
jeaniceart introduce myself Introduce Yourself 4
W Hi I’m 24 and I hate myself Introduce Yourself 6
Soundsoftheforest Feeling that I lost myself lately... Introduce Yourself 10
J Let me please introduce myself I'm a man of wealth and taste....... Introduce Yourself 64
DepressedAngel New panic, depressed and anxiety stricken human here to introduce myself Introduce Yourself 15
Pedacitos dentales Hi! New here! I'd like to introduce myself Introduce Yourself 7
L Hello, i am trying to sort myself out. Iam very confused and conflicted. I am very sad and stressed. Although I have a family they are so caught up i Introduce Yourself 3
M New to the forum and would like to introduce myself. Introduce Yourself 5
R Saying hello! And a little about myself Introduce Yourself 6
lostbird Re-Introducing Myself Introduce Yourself 4
A Introducing myself. Introduce Yourself 6
S Let me introduce myself Introduce Yourself 2
I Second Guessing Myself Introduce Yourself 3
R Hi I feel like I'm losing myself.. Introduce Yourself 5