Intro for me

K

kurtov

Hey everyone,
I have alot on my mind and would like to seek help.

I dont know how many people can relate but i have much social anxiety which has driven me into seclution, and alcoholism.....and also, needless to say, lonliness.

Im 22 years old recently, have a good job and money but thats about it.
As for making friend, i feel i do not know how. and even with the friend i am able to make, i am un able to atten social functions, like right now is my/a friends birthday partty, but i was too afraid of his friends to go and interact.

It is very strange because at times i am able to be comfortable with myself and make others around me interested, but at most times i am alone and feel akward and wish to0 be alone.

i guess mostly, this post is about releasing a feeling, because it has been all disturbing me very much lately. i dont knwo how successfull it is to post such a thing to people like yourselves who are mostly introverted like me, because maybe, if you are like me, other peoples problems do not interest you, but only yours. but maybe i am wrong about this.

anwyay, this is the main problem right now, i have much social anxiety and seculde myself to lonliness as much as possib le....although i wish i were able to interact with others, i feel i cannot and would do nothing but lose dignity during a social meeting. so this is my problem and that is all. :)

Hope to talk to some nice people

J

jamesdean

Hi you are wrong we are interested in your problem, If we actually sort it not sure but we can offer support for you and give advice.
I have anxiety n I have run out of a party, It was at a christmas party n I then had to deal with the snow n walk home, I once got out of a car 20 miles before home n then had to sleep in the cold for the night until I could get a bus home the next morning.
Theres been thousand of times when I have walked out of the pub even in full conversation.
Like the spider you have to keep trying, Take care j d

K

kurtov

Hi you are wrong we are interested in your problem, If we actually sort it not sure but we can offer support for you and give advice.
I have anxiety n I have run out of a party, It was at a christmas party n I then had to deal with the snow n walk home, I once got out of a car 20 miles before home n then had to sleep in the cold for the night until I could get a bus home the next morning.
Theres been thousand of times when I have walked out of the pub even in full conversation.
Like the spider you have to keep trying, Take care j d
thank you for your support james,

To be honest i moved to a new city last year and have been stuck here due to a job. ive been very uncomfortable and alone, to be brutally honest, was almost successfull in killing myself recently.
so after finding a place like this it is nice to know there are people out there who listen.

and your story is also somehting i can imagine, i have done such thigns before too

J

jamesdean

COLOR="Blue"]Kurt I once nearly killed myself by od, If you feel this bad are you sure it isnt more than anxiety. I'm not a doctor so I cannot diagnose, but you do sound very lonely, I didnt check your profile which city are you in? You sound like you need loads of support, keep posting.[/COLOR]

K

kurtov

COLOR="Blue"]Kurt I once nearly killed myself by od, If you feel this bad are you sure it isnt more than anxiety. I'm not a doctor so I cannot diagnose, but you do sound very lonely, I didnt check your profile which city are you in? You sound like you need loads of support, keep posting.[/COLOR]
I am in montreal james.
and yes, as you say i beleive it is much more than anxiety aswell, the anxiety seems to just come along with everythign else.

Thank you for replying

J

jamesdean

Its early but there will be more people around later,I think that you have made a good move by joining, take care james[/COLOR

K

kurtov

Its early but there will be more people around later,I think that you have made a good move by joining, take care james[/COLOR

thanks,
im not sure what to do so i will keep reading other pposts

J

jamesdean

You will get a feel for things that way and you will hopefully have some more replies, If you would like to pm me I dont mind