• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Intervoice Withdrawl

R

rabina

All,
I have decided to withdraw from participating here at Intervoice for the time being once again.
Yes, this could possibly be the best thread I have ever started.
I'm afraid I've been depleted as far as giving support goes.
Anyone who wishes may contact me through private message
or email.
All voice hearers will be in my prayers always.
I hope in the future others will continue to support those
who hear voices and believe their stories.
Any questions or suggestions on paranormal suggestions are welcome.
I will try and respond on paranormal suggestions and give support also when I can.
Too much negativity breeds more negativity so I'm out of here for my own sake.
See the links on Paranormal Suggestions as well as all other links by all users.....
Adios my friends.....: )

My Best To All,
rabina

T

terri

All,
I have decided to withdraw from participating here at Intervoice for the time being.
I'm afraid I've been depleted as far as giving support goes.
Anyone who wishes may contact me through private message
or email.
All voice hearers will be in my prayers always.
I hope in the future others will continue to support those
who hear voices and believe their stories.
Any questions on paranormal suggestions are welcome
through email or private message.

My Best To All,
rabina
Rabina

You are the Best.

I wish you well and hope you do not leave for too long.

Take care. You are in my prayers too.

Terri

R

Ricky B

Hi Rabina,

Sorry to hear that. I quite understand how fatigued you feel (me too)

Good luck and God bless,

Ricky B

R

rabina

RickyB,
Hello, glad to hear from you finally.
Yes, fatigue comes into play, but it's more than that.

Giving support and receiving support is important as well as feedback.

More importantly though is how we interpret and process the feedback we get or don't get. :)
And when we get no feedback or negative feedback; that's okay; we shouldn't place such great emphasis on what others may or may not be thinking.

Support is important though; what matters is who and where it comes from.
At times, the greatest support comes from within ourselves; remember this all.

Take good Care,

rabina

R

Ricky B

Hi Rabina,

Thanks- Those are great thoughts. We all need to take time for ourselves (and time for others).

I've had a lot of 'Me' time lately, so am less stressed.

God bless,
Ricky B

T

terri

Rabina

I quite agree.

There is no one who can help yourself more than you when you dig down deep into yourself.

I am so sorry you feel quite fatigued. I hope you feel better soon. It is draining at times being on this site.

Look after yourself Rabina. You don't know the kind of Counsellor you are. You are so gifted in giving the positive, and so very patient and kind.

Must say that I have not listened to that evil voice you have recorded because I cannot access on this computer, but will do so when I get home.

I do hope you don't go away for ever. You know you have the proof through a sound recording that you are not schizophrenic. Neither are many others on this site, in my opinion. Lots of people wrongly diagnosed with chemical imbalance/brain disease/mental breakdowns, when they cannot cope with hearing voices from spirits, both benign and evil, angels and devils. Yes, it's very difficult, I know, but needed to express this opinion.

Who's to argue this truth. Not many of us about. Hope you don't stay away too long Rabina. But I know how you feel. At times, I have to break away from here also.

Terri

T

terri

Re: Resignation of Professor Marius Romme

Hello Everyone

Professor Marius Romme has resigned.

I hope it's nothing we said.

We did rather give him a big stick to rather beat us all up with, metaphoricaly, so to speak.

I aint stopping long because as I said, I am not off a here that often and rather needed a break.

Take cares and woes off yourselves, and don't forget to wipe da bottoms with nop da wet wipes for they go through our seas and clog up lots of system. If you do know what I mean.

Hate to be so lavatorial but you know how it is, rather lot of dictation going on regarding the last para: not all my own work as you will see.

Terri sms

Oh and by the way, how are you all? Hope you do answer. I rather do feel we do frighten you all off somehow. Incy wincy spider climbing up the walls, down came a bogie man and gives a fry up an alls. Yes check the bible about Daniel and da visitor, dar two angels who sat and did eat with him, and don't forget dat Desus anall. Mummmmmmmmmmsssssss See how long it tis before those voices start talkin like dat for weal. How r ya Jennifer, long times no seassssssssssoooooooooooooonnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssss. No madneff awound dhere and it twont take long for you are all so intelligence you wont half catch on. Doh dhere (which means there, of course, in this instance though nop before) ta ra

R

rabina

Re: Resignation of Professor Marius Romme

Hello Everyone

Professor Marius Romme has resigned.

I hope it's nothing we said.

We did rather give him a big stick to rather beat us all up with, metaphoricaly, so to speak.

I aint stopping long because as I said, I am not off a here that often and rather needed a break.

Take cares and woes off yourselves, and don't forget to wipe da bottoms with nop da wet wipes for they go through our seas and clog up lots of system. If you do know what I mean.

Hate to be so lavatorial but you know how it is, rather lot of dictation going on regarding the last para: not all my own work as you will see.

Terri sms

Oh and by the way, how are you all? Hope you do answer. I rather do feel we do frighten you all off somehow. Incy wincy spider climbing up the walls, down came a bogie man and gives a fry up an alls. Yes check the bible about Daniel and da visitor, dar two angels who sat and did eat with him, and don't forget dat Desus anall. Mummmmmmmmmmsssssss See how long it tis before those voices start talkin like dat for weal. How r ya Jennifer, long times no seassssssssssoooooooooooooonnnnnnssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssss. No madneff awound dhere and it twont take long for you are all so intelligence you wont half catch on. Doh dhere (which means there, of course, in this instance though nop before) ta ra

Hi Terri,
Good to hear from you.
Where did you get the news on Marius Romme???
Well, it really would have been a big show of support to hear from him, but perhaps he has other obligations.
It does seem as though you and I are basically the only ones here; doesn't it???
Well, I support you and all voice hearers nonetheless Terri and all ofcourse.
Support; so hard to find now a days.
This is a "Major Problem" and set back for those who do need support and feedback.
Support-and compassion are essential Terri as you know.
Well, stay healthy and well all and again Terri, you must be reading my mind. Hahahahaha...........
Although, I just remembered our old friend Parker who posted yesterday; it was very good to hear from him.
Here's a little song for all.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=460INShy3BU

See you,
rabina

R

Ricky B

Marius Romme has resigned?? I hope not: We need people like him.

God bless,
Ricky B

T

terri

c
Marius Romme has resigned?? I hope not: We need people like him.

God bless,
Ricky B
Ricky B Darling

I have a little puzzle for you.

Here you are and now go to the top of the class and it does not involve Marius Romme that Eshur on this web site or the Other One, the one who got through on her good looks and now has a PhD and is not arguing our cause although she has been through much of what we have!

Unbelievable. Yes?

I know ducks. I can see you nodding your head in total disbelief also.

Do NOT ask Rabina. She's got not enough on at the mo!

Sweets. Listen. That man is not for us and nor is his A Star student and nor is that Schizophrenic.

They are all making far too much money out of people like us.

I posted a rather excellent mark up of what I thought were his own undeliberate mistakes which he wrote for the frontage of this forum. Shame it took me more than six months or more to read it! Always been one to do things back to front! Har Har.

Well, something suspicious has been happening Ricky. Do nop worry about nothing other than keeping your head cool. I am no hot head you know.

Not a Unionist girl not for nuthin.

You know this label of schizophrenia could have been solved, what, all of more months ago than we care to answer.

You know something? No?Then I will tell you. My hands hurt with all the blown up arthiritis I am starting to get through so much typing.

Nop arthiritis yet, though you know not what worries I get. Aches in back and joints through what? What's our cause? Eradicating the stigma of voice hearing for those who are wrongly that means incorrect Marius for I know you do know this, who are diagnosed with mental illness.

And there is nothing, absolutely nothing to question any longer. Doesn't it make you ALL worry so much when you come across this:

A forum you dedicate yourself, time, efforts, effects, mind, body (yes body) and sort of your soul to, and you just, you know, sort of start browing around somehow oneday, and what do you find?

Lots and lots and lots and lots of books, not unlike Amazon, being advertised here, with lots and lots and lots and lots of backups from those who do not write on this forum, and I do not mean that disrespectful because I know there are many who do not not suffer because now they are rather well off, on what a lot of backs of people who have gone solved our problem.

Names hey. Guess best not go there.

They do not half know who I are. And who was to say they would not use that for what a lot of advertisement. Heck Ricky, you are not half not unlike me. What a lot of innocent.

What I mean to say is. We have been fighting to prove that we do not suffer from any kind of schizophrenia, psychosis, mental illness being the operative word.

And what do we find on our favourite web site forum? A book class on what we need to do to cure what we have not got? Mental illness. Get it? What fills you with fear and makes you feel oh so poorly with anxious when you read what, stuff like that, a cure for something you know you have not got with their assumption that you have, called far too much adrenline through your brain which is what you need in certain circumstances to what, what's the word, rub my chin in great deal of thought, rolls raise eyes, saving your lives.

I do not edit nop yep. See how I feel later. For I deleted a rather excellent post using lots of marking for what a safe man, because I got very very frightened that he would be the one with the power to pass it all on, his lots of knowledge about me, to those in charge of the keys and the time power.

You know? Imprisonment for rather lots of disagrees and hot headed anger.

Now do you get our point Ricky?

And I am not the only one who is rather fearful. There are not many of us who know. Only two or possible three. Or more. Who knows. We are a very select dedicated few, and it takes me no more courage to know that freedom of speech was what my Dad fought for.

And Ricky dear, we were the first to lose it. Take a look at back posts, right back to the start if you can find them. I can't. All sort of disappeared off this site.

I've tried and tried and tried and tried to access the archives as I once could.

They have all rather disappeared. All the proof you need. Lots of laughter. Lots of arguments with mental health teams. Lots of abuse of people of talents. Lots of wrong diagnosis. Lots and lots and lots and lots of sectioning for lots and lots and lots of people.

Having a look at our numbers. How many members? Now go questions. I know y ou are a brave one. God, Ricky, why no go and have a quiet think.

Don't go out though. You go out and start laughing at what you remember, and things get nasty. My tipple last night was fruit cocktail. No alcohol whatsoever. What did I have later as a night cap at the disco. A whisky. Single malt single. Not a large one. A full can of lemonade with lots and lots and lots of ice.

What did the dance host say when I started to chuckle. At what, we have found it and what we have not lost and what they have.

This probably does not make sense for I am writing what I feel, which is how I like to. And what, no hours and hours of edit? No not this time. Unpaid work. Gosh, handed it to ups on a plate. And as I was saying, I did not want to dance the daft dancing. He came over and grabbed my arm and says not nicely now, and I don't work there, 'get up here and don't let the girls down and get yourself dancing' and I said 'no I am not, I don't want to, it's not my scene' (whether it was or not was none of his god damn business, he should have treated me with understanding and respect) so what did the scumbag slimeball who had been all over a woman he had only just met, like sex on the dance floor, yuk hey, you have had far too much too drink.

Yes Ricky. Not nice hey. I was accused of that once before, quite wrongly. You see laughing seems somehow to cause people problems and incorrect assumptions.

Go tell you Dad you are off for a quiet drink, and how about asking him for one anall. Because there would be nothing I would like more in the whole of my life than for my full grown baby boys to say that to their father. Yes I am no boy you know, though yes I am. For I have been both, mother, father, nappy changer, carer, you name it, I've done it.

I will say no more

Terri

T

terri

In all the computers, in all the world, in all the ships, in all the ports, in all the Callases, in all the world and whose does he park his bum next to, no other than mine.

There must be all of 12 here all free, well near on, and who does he sit next to for me to give him advice.

No other than men. Cal we don't half need you and while I am here I need Don not half not Corleoni as well to get himself a nice big check because what a terrific idea. I had not thought of that one. Well I had, sort of, but you know, transference of thought. Nop nop window window.

So there you are and I have come back to clarify one point which I know I have not made myself particularly clear about, not a lot of express.

Mental illness does not exist nop no more. Go work that our Marius.

And I am not in a Union at the mo, wo I shall call myself The not half not the IRA not for nothing. The English branch.

And it goes like this for I love dee Irish. I love writing in accent. Who's going to pick the bones out of that chicken for you on your millionairess's yacht then Proffhe?

Not me. I do not Sob, I do not write not one word for you or any Dr of the female and/or medical profession whatsoever, and that does not half include my rather infamous Doptor not half nop nop GP if you go see what I mean Doptor Choch now. Go learn local dialect - nop a lop of snob how.

Mental illness is such a full time business and hand up even those who should be for us are not and plug those tablets. Those who have suffered are making money out of stories and STILL say it is MENTAL ILLNESS.

Using your brain for talent is not an illness.

Using your brain for thought is not an illness.

Overloading your brain for creative paintings and useful modern art is causing you to open your mind eyes which is called opening your window, which is useless for those who have no idea it is nop causing psychosis.

Blah blah blah. Too tired to lecture nop no more though nop at the moment.

And do not pinch my ideas anyone either for Cal and I started this great football rolling, we did all the work and all the worry, just the two of us, and I do not mean that word (you work which one I mean out) derogatory.

Yes the two of us. And ALL the credit's ours.

And now I do not do hot head not for nothing and our slogan is not IRA nop no more and it is this:

DISACARTA and you go work out what it means.

Thick people out there and I do not mean you Rocky or anybody else except for those selling their books off our backs for we aint half gonna get yo

Terri

R

rabina

Ahhh Terri,
But those who share their wisdom, give hope, comfort and information are the "good" ones.

Don't you ever forget this.
God loves a cheerful giver.
Give it all you've got; he loves to hear you laughing when you're in an awkward spot.
When the odds are up against you; it's time to stop and sing, praise God to praise him is a joyous thing.
Oh, Jonas was a glooming sort, he always had a bad report, he ran, he ran , he ran and he set sail; his journey was quite abrupt, a fish came by and swallowed him up, he spent 3 dark and dreary days inside a whale.
Oh, God loves a cheerful giver, give it all you've got.

rabina

T

terri

Ahhh Terri,
But those who share their wisdom, give hope, comfort and information are the "good" ones.

Don't you ever forget this.
God loves a cheerful giver.
Give it all you've got; he loves to hear you laughing when you're in an awkward spot.
When the odds are up against you; it's time to stop and sing, praise God to praise him is a joyous thing.
Oh, Jonas was a glooming sort, he always had a bad report, he ran, he ran , he ran and he set sail; his journey was quite abrupt, a fish came by and swallowed him up, he spent 3 dark and dreary days inside a whale.
Oh, God loves a cheerful giver, give it all you've got.

rabina
Ahhh Rabina

've started flaughing again. I love that, we could start a poem.

Who goes it, here goes.

There once was a penguin called crew,
Who knew he was an endangered species.

God, lost it all ready, the ryme that is.

r for t. Tee hee.

Anyway, just must tell and this is a true story everyone.

There was a little boy called Harry, all of 5 years old. And don't forget, all is copy right, you included Rabina. I mean, all your own works of originals.

Anyhow Harry gets taken to the zoo down in Portsmouth Virginia ha ha for a day out by grandma and grandpappy because his parents wre too busy out there making a fast buck for driving their cars on the great motorway car park called road to hell not in the sky, so to speak. So there he is, his little teddy in his top coat pocket, all of 3 inches, and his little trainers with the go flasher faster batteries, and all the rest, all dolled up ready for the off and the grandparents said come on Tarry, get in the car (oh and by the way Tarry is a British word for pal a fondness as is Serry for the bestest person in the worl) and I know I go om and heck I gop to tainp a ticpure, and any how little Harry says ang on grandpappy I got to get my teddy a bag to carry as well so off he goes and comes back with an enormous back pack or rucksack as we call them in England.

Off they go and because they live far far away all the way there he is saying are we there yet grandpappy can I drive now cos I am not half big enough and well little harry is missing is keep quet in the back toy with a steering wheel and lots of battery powered toot toots, even the compass included, so not half clever hey, what a lot of roll eyes, which is what his not real dad and his ma had for him in the back of their saloon to keep the little bogger quiet, as my olkd mum would have said. Costs a fortune by the way, all of nop more than half a cwown. Tut tut now.

Anyhow off he goes, all excited, having a ball, can't wait to get there.

What do they have at Plymouth zoo well let's leave you guessing.

Anyhow time for coffee, Harry can't wait, gets up off his stool and gots off to the toilet. Or so they think! Now grandpappy and grandma, in there day it was quite safe to go to the toilet on your own, well heck the boy is all of 5 years old. A big enough boy for that in their eyes, well was in our day, but well, some funny people as we well know, but anyhow, Harry is not having any of the hand holding and making him look silly now, so they let him. Off he goes. Of course I'm talking they are at the zoo now.

Afterall they did have a headache with all his constant wining and saying 'what you going to buy me when I get there grandma, can I have some sweets and can I have a penguin (a chocolate in our day) ha ha. No you can't you little tike you. Which means nothing offensive, not to them, not like now, to loads and loads of daft people. (Tike means imp, of course, in the nicest possible way - sic got to be careful you never know when the politically correct daft barmy brigade are listening reading or watching your every word nowadays).

Anyhow, Harry, big boy now, goes off to the toilet and what's there. What a lucky day. Absolutely nop nothing. A man who says as he zips up his flies what the bleedin hell are you doin in here on your own and of course he does not say cos there are nasty men waiting for a little child like you to go cottaging with (took me all of 40 years to find out what that means, nuff said), so Harry replies of course or so the man said when questioned for something of course he did not do at all, I'm off for a pee grandad.

So there you are. You with me so far. I must do nop no round up. Meaning, the whole fopping worl is insane about politely correctness, rolls eyes with eyes shut, and or frightened to death they will be accused of (a) stalking (b) perverts (c) takin a childs hand to guide him back to his true grandparents (d) so much as even what, having a little talk about, no Harry you don't do that, leave the bathroom door open cos someone nice aint half nop lookin, etc. etc. blar blar if you go knows what I mean.

Anyhow, long winds I know, yes d for g, if you who lots follow do knows what I mean, let's win now nice big nod and one of these ;)

Off he skips. Harry that is. Not grandpappy of course not. He is not half a wise man. So he does not check, he does not dare, what would he be accused of. Well don't we all know, but hey more of later.

To cut a rather long story short because now my arms ache, Marius, care to donate to my/our trust fund. Charity out there you might like to consider called just chuck it all our way. I've got a dream and a yacht I want to buy called what a lot of sailor. 1,000,000 pounds it costs. Something I've always fancied. Guess it would not be a drop in the ocean to a chum plike you. Gosh, ha, what a brave brave girl I am. Hope there's no back, says our great Isiah from our skies, and lots and lots of dem all called Isiah what, number 2.

Long story cut short no longer, no more laters now are there. We gop ourselves a great deal of relief and what a lop of humour for Harry's tail that is.

No more now, watch this place...............

Oh Marius, whop a lop of figures. Guess you are nop waipin any lonber. Too much for a man like you, don't care dough, do ya. No need to. Nop except tit any wod. Whop a lot of wuwwy. wod dhere means not wad as in wod a gret big packet wop down below wob well we dont nop need nop no cobpiece. You should have seen that bloke, what a lot of tight kecks. Ahh I bet yo dont have a clue of on wop am on aboot now duzz ya. Yo gel on this website with that beautiful face who come from wock bottom to top and gets your books going on our backs guess wot, I don't like yo.

Tee hee

More about Narry's tale laters. what a wong place for a whole. Right ton de end. No way. Mam took boff pill and guess wot appened. Not to me. Not dare say nowt. Get what, accused of being barkin. Send for yella van for that daft bint. Yep the little sweetheart had to have an operation to put his hole back on the end of his little tiddler. He was peeing out the side and missing the basin instead of the bucket, har har. No not so funny is it. Lots of abuse. Well no nop really not until they put him under and he is ,kickin his legs and screaming his head off not unlike me that day my mam took me off to the dentist and it wont half nop methane gas, and I wont half not laughin. Guess I got dead. Yo ask my mam over at Vatican if yo can. Don't bother, it dont need confirmin. Wot a lop of books gone. Even scientific. Gosh, I gone and met a what, clever librarian. Aren't they the rare ones. Wop av I sed. tut tut tut and i dont be quiet. got to go someuts appearing. got too much on and will tell more or all later gop if I wont too, see me gop a clever pal ims good at business and we are gonna make me and im a pile, so there ne na na na na

T

terri

Gone off to poop which means ship.

Coffee break. The kittens are on me.

Yes and now I taste it. Ta. I like the snappies best and nop the thick bar.

And mi orange one.

Ta's alls

Terri
Oh and by the way, they've got themselves a water problem. Mmmmm i will say now more about it but.................. funny smell upon here. Mmmmmmssssssssssss ah gosh Im slow, he's got the zzzzzzzzzzssssss ah what a clever ummmmmmmmssssss

R

Ricky B

Hi Terri and Rabina,

I liked your posts- very thoughtful and intelligent.

Not sure what else to say :)

God bless,
Ricky B